Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for my Sister-in-law.

Thanks

Default Prayers for my Sister-in-law.

Well I just got a bad call from one of my sisters this morning. My sister-in-law is in the hosptital and they do not expect her to live. I am very sad big time. She has been battling breast cancer for 3 years and now there is nothing more they can do. Please pray for her and the family.

Thanks,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

God Bless your sis-in-law, poor dear. I said a prayer for her today. Let us know how it goes, please.
    Cheryl

Thanks

God bless you, your sister in law and the rest of your family. My thoughts are with you and I will keep you in my prayers.

Love,
    Danica
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Thank you all for your responses. I just wish that she could get better. It is just so sad big time.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:

Thanks

Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. She and her family (and you) will be in my prayers.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Gentle hugs and prayers to you and your family Kathy.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kathy;
    I will hold you up in my prayers and pray fervently for your sister-in-law. I am sending you hugs of comfort.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Sending hugs your way... I'm so sorry, I know how you feel my sis's husband just lost his battle with cancer, his funeral is tomorrow. I will pray for her and all your family, this is not an easy thing. I wish I had the perfect words of comfort for you.
    For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for good and not evil to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks

Hi Lula,
    I am so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. It is so sad and cancer is such an ugly disease. I am sending you big cyber-hugs and I will have you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Kathy

Medications:

Thanks

Sending hugs, peaceful thoughts, and prayers....what a sad time, what an awful disease.
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)