Thread: Unexplained trembling in hands?

Thanks

Default Unexplained trembling in hands?

My hands start to shake while I (attempt to) hold on to a pen, book, whatever. Just a bit of a tremble at first, but if I don't change the position of my hands, it gets worse. I can't really seem to find much about it on the web, though, except for sites dealing with Parkinsons and some forms of diabetes, but those sites' descriptions of it don't sound quite the same to me.

Anyone else get this, ever?
    "Bleh" sums it up nicely, don't you think?

Thanks

I don't get the full trembling thing but mine do shake more than they use to. Right now the problem is they aren't obeying my brain. Everything I've typed this week I've had to redo at least once cause it's all scrambled. Have you mentioned this to your dr? {{HUG}} I hope it goes away, whatever it is.

Thanks

I get shaky hands from time to time. I havent put it down to anything yet though. I only get it when I am feeling really week and more fatigued than normal.

Probably not related but, I have Crohn's too and usually when this flares up I get a 'shaky episode'. :?:

I find that having something sugary normally calms it down a bit in about 30 minutes. The calories are well worth it.

It's quite embarrasing isn't it really? ops:

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Carly;
    I, too, suffer from shaky hands. Mostly in the mornings or when I am very fatigued. It is worrisome. My doctor says that it may be related to my high blood pressure. Have you had your blood pressure checked lately?
    Also, shaky hands may be attributed with thyroid problems. Ask your doctor about checking you for hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
    But, I would venture to say that most shaking hands with Lupus are due to our chronic fatigue!!
    Speak to your doctor about the shaking hands to make sure that the cause is nothing serious!!

Best Of Luck
    Saysusie