Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I actually think im gonna cry........with happiness

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default I actually think im gonna cry........with happiness

Ive had such a brilliant day health wise, im so happy i thought i would let ya all know why, got my bebefits all sorted today which was fab news for me, i then went to the drs, she gave me a really big injection to take away my back pain and joint swellings and pain down to normal, i got put up a dose of my methotrexate and everything is well.................going great for once :lol: so im seeing all my mates tonight who ive had to stop seeing cause of this illness and we are all gonna celebrate, i got home just a moment ago and listened to the fray lupus son and nearly cried, i actually thing next year is gonna be the year for me, Oh also my MRI scan came back clear too i can only drink 2 drinks tonight but i will enjoy those 2 drinks :P , anyway sorry dont wanna sound like im gloating or anything just wanted to share my good news with you all, if everything goes to plan im going back to work in january, i miss my kids and staff so much...happy days xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Congratulations!

We rejoice with you when things are good as well as support you when things are not so good.

Have fun tonite.

Kasey

Thanks

Hugs iseedeadmonkeys,

So happy for ya...brag away lol.

Was that a cortizone shot you had? If so....you need to take it easy for 3 days :P so don't party too hard.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Great news!

We all will celebrate with you!
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

Hi,
    I am really happy for you big time. It is good when the medication works and I hope that you stay feeling well. Big hugs to you.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

There's nothing wrong with gloating. You should take a good day and run with every minute of it. One of the ways I cope is to dive headfirst into my good days, and use the the memory of that day to help through the bad ones. One thing is for certain, we learn to never waste a single minute of a good day. Some of us have them more often than others, but it never changes. To get up in the morning, and feel good, is like winning the lottery every few days. Of course, you may bounce a few checks and have to give the money back on the bad days, but there's always the hope that there are plenty of good days still ahead.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I also send congrats.

Celebrate and enjoy the good days. Make lots of memories.

I was given a Medrol injection two days ago, and feel great. My grandchildren came over and we decorated my christmas tree. I will post this in my "grateul Journal". Each day I try to find 5 things to be grateful for....sometimes it is the tv that I have in my bedroom, but I write it down...no matter how small.

Have fun, be careful....smile.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey guys!

thankyou so much for the positive feedback, im looking forward to actually being able to do christmas this year lol instead of sleeping through most of it, i will take each day as it comes, and today i feel like i can restart the rest of my life 8) there is this song that keeps following me around atm Take That the greastest day of my life, i really dont like the song much lol but i think its a nudge for me where ever i go and the words of the song is pretty good too, anyway much love to you all, ive got alot to be thankful for, this wonderful site (which is helping alot for me and my friends) and the rest
    peace and love
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Whoo-hoo! You go! You party! You have a great life from now on. You're not gloating, you're sharing some wonderful news. I'm thrilled for you.
    SLE, SJS, vasculitic neuropathy, Degenerative Disc Disease, Chronic Autoimmune Urticaria

Plaquenil, Imuran

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Many Congratulations to you and I hope that you have a wonderfully happy and love-filled Christmas!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!