Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girlie girl stuff, fellas you may NOT want to ready this one

Thanks

Hi SITC...

Though I haven't been out and about much on the board. I have noticed you haven't been either for a few...head hugs.

How goes life?

How are you?

Hormone, the pill working....helping...

Worrying about you..

Hugs..
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Head hugs right back at ya Oluwa,

Yes I've been on the missing list.

Things got really bad for awhile. Doctor put me on hormon therapy, she said things should settle down pretty quickly.

Well they didn't...I had about a week of double dosing (doc said to untill things calmed down) and it finally has.

It's been horrible trying to get ready for christmas with all this going on. Tonight I declared my self done.

If it isn't bought ... it's not going to be, if it isn't wrapped it's not going to be (there are gift bags you know :lol: )

I'm looking forward to a week off.

How are you doing?
    Oh look ... a cookie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Danica,

Hi, how are you doing? hope your recovery is going ok and that you are have a peaceful day.

I noticed that I had the time wrong on my reply, so I just sent several hugs starting at about 11:00. Hope you felt them.

share a smile today,

Thanks

It has been and intersting few days. I am recovering from surgery fairly well and the bandages still have not fallen off, they itch and I want to tip them off but Tim says NO WAY :!: I have been having some pain in the girly areas and was really worried about it until I relized that it was the hernia they found during surgery :cry: So, I am calling the doctor tomorrow to get the number for the general surgeon and set up an appointment for the hernia surgery :cry: Mine as well get it all fixed now The good thing now is that I know what to expect for the second surgery :!: Thanks you for all your thoughts and hugs, they make all the difference. You have truely been an angel to me :angel: I will keep you updated on the second surgery

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer
    Danica,

Hi, how are you doing? hope your recovery is going ok and that you are have a peaceful day.

I noticed that I had the time wrong on my reply, so I just sent several hugs starting at about 11:00. Hope you felt them.

share a smile today,
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Went for my doctor's appointment today.

She took my blood presure...it was 153/87

Not good.

She asked me to stop the medication till next Monday and start it again for another month and to check my bp frequently and if there are any problems get my butt into her office.

:shock: I'm in for the week from hell.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sending you gentle hugs. I wonder if there are other ways that you can try to get your BP under control without having to stop all meds? That seems a bit radical to me!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Are you taking any medication for you bp :?: My bp is extremely high and I am on Lisinopril. I can not believe they are taking you off all of your meds :!: You need them in order to feel half way decent I wish there was something else they could do for you :? Hang in there and I am sending you gentle hugs and well wishes. let us know how you do over the next week

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Not to worry Danica and saysusie,

She just wants me off the meds for one week and it's only the hormon therapy meds that I'm stopping till monday.

She cant give me any bp meds because of the blood thinner I'm on would react badly with bp meds.

I eat very healthy foods. Low sodium to no sodium, I eat a banana a day, lots of nuts and oat meal.

I work out every day with my husband to his cardio program.

I've been checking around for other foods that help to lower bp, but I already do most of it.

Got X's marked on the calander as to when I can start up the hormone therapy again....sigh...

I've been walking around for the past todays, taking deep breaths and taking time to do a body check to make sure I'm relaxing muscles and not clenching and getting tense.

I feel very antsy and aggitated nervous and worried and freaking mood swings and cramping and bitching and complaining and sweating...holy catfish I'm a whirling freaking mess :lol:
    Oh look ... a cookie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

SITC;
    It seems that you are doing all of the right things and I understand your doctor's decisions. The moodiness is something that I can really relate to and, like you, I have to do many self-checks to make sure that I am not stressing. I find myself clenching my teeth so often that I cause serious problems with my TMJ!
    So, you and I are on the regimen of self-checks 8-10 times a day. Each time I check, I have to unclench something!! :lol:
    I wish you the best and hope that you can get back on your meds with no additional problems.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

You really work hard at keeping your bp down naturally.....good for you :!: I try to watch how much salt I eat and I try to walk everyday but some days I eat to much salt and lay around to much I won't worry about you if you say so but I will still keep you in my thoughts and prayers over the next week. Let us know how you are doing through out the week. Sleep well :sleeping: