Thread: the moon has a pointy hat??

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default the moon has a pointy hat??

Ok so i now know this is completely insane and not true, but
    I was out with my friend in her car and we was driving along when i noticed the moon i think it was quarter full to me it looked like it was a diamond shape i was convinced it was so much i screamed at my mate to pull over and check it out, she told me it was a normal moon, but oh my really did my eyes in for the rest of the night all i could see was a diamond shape moon i thought someone had done something to it, hallucination perhaps? makes ya wonder though about ppl who spin out from these experiences dont ya think?

Thanks

Hi,
    Wow that really does sound strange. Hmmm I don't know what would cause that. I wonder if it could be a hallucination of sorts. If I saw that it would be bothersome to me too. I hope that never happens to you again.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hallucinations are so frightening because to you, they are very real. In one of my hospital stays, I swore to my hubby and my nurses that my cats were under my hospital bed fighting one another. There was no way that they could convince me that my cats were not in that hospital room clawing at each other under the bed.
    Finally, my nurse told me to lie down and try to go to sleep...she gave me some medication in my IV and, thankfully, off I went. The next day, my hubby told me that I scared him too death with my hallucinations. :lol: It was decided that one of my medications caused the hallucination.
    Please read, very carefully, all of the side-effects and contraindications of all of your medications. Perhaps one of them has hallucinations as a side effect. If so, you might want to ask your doctor about discontinuing that medication.
    I hope that you do not have to go through that again.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey thanx guys, i will read through the info in a bit just to make sure its my drugs doing this to me, starnge like with it all but last night i thought i saw a dairy cow walk past my window it really made me jump as i was into the lappy writting to someone when i saw it, cows scare me full stop, also a few months ago i was so convinced a tiger (my other biggest fear of big cats) had broke out of the local zoo and was trying to kick in the door, i was absolutly beside myself i grabbed the cat and locked myself into the bathroom crying on the floor, the poor cat must of thought what the heck was going on, it is funny re writing this but i remember at the time the overwhelming feeling of being scared and it was trying to get in to eat me, i was so about to pick the phone up and report it the the poilce, im so glad i dint, anyway my rhumie does know about all this too, i hope to relax a bit soon about it all and just have a giggle about it, one other thing i noticed that when i was experiencing these hallucinations i was in a stage of shock before it happened and that i was alone with everything, i now no from this site im not alone, and that i can tell people how i feel before it gets as bad as what ive just told you!
    peace and love
    xx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

How frightening for you. No, you are not alone..not at all. When we are alone, we are at our most vulnerable mental state. It is no wonder that these occur during those times when you are alone and distressed.
    Let us know what you find out about your medications. Since the hallucinations are recurring, I would bet that it has something to do with a medication or a combination of meds.

Let us know! Hope no dairy cows disturb you :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!