Thread: EXHAUSTED......

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default EXHAUSTED......

Hi....This is my first post here...at first I didn't wanna join cause I just hate talking about this crap and all my other ailments. As we all know LUPUS mainly inflicts women...well I guess I'm one of the (un) lucky men.

james

[This message has been edited by stjames (edited 07-29-2002).]

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default EXHAUSTED......

James;
    unfortunately, Lupus carries with it a baggage of ailments to complicate ones life. Yes, it is predominately a female's disease, but more and more males are showing up with signs of Lupus. My best friend (a male) was recently diagnosed with Lupus (as well as a litany of other disorders)and I have been trying to help him navigate through the ups and downs of this disease.
    You are not alone -either in gender or in ailment - Take care of yourself and do all that you can to understand and manage your disease. If you need any info - let me know!
    Saysusie

Thanks

Default EXHAUSTED......

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stjames:
    Hi....This is my first post here...at first I didn't wanna join cause I just hate talking about this crap and all my other ailments. As we all know LUPUS mainly inflicts women...well I guess I'm one of the (un) lucky men.

james
    James: For the lupus patient, the emotional aspects of dealing with a chronic disease can be over whelming especially for the reasoned you addressed "mainly inflicts women"...These aspects can also make a patient feel isolated from friends, family, and coworkers.
    [This message has been edited by stjames (edited 07-29-2002).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>