Thread: HAVING A BAD DAY IM FLARING UP

Thanks

Default HAVING A BAD DAY IM FLARING UP

WOKE UP FEELING A LIL TIRED THIS MORNING( I WOKE UP AT 11AM )WITH A HEADACHE AND MY LIPS WERE REALLY DRY. AS THE DAY WENT BY I STARTED NOTICING MY BUTTERFLY RASH IT WASN'T BOTHERING ME AT ALL BUT AS THE DAY WENT BY I STARTED FEELING A BURNING SENSATION ON MY FACE, KINDA LIKE A SUN BURN. MY HANDS ARE REALLY SWOLLEN AND THEY HURT SO DO MY WRISTS. MY LIPS FEEL AS IF I HAVEN'T HAD WATER IN ABOUT 2-3 DAYS. I FEEL TIRED BUT I CAN'T SLEEP. I HAVEN'T TINKLED SINCE THIS MORNING AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. I HAVEN'T BEEN THAT HUNGRY ALL DAY. MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT EVEN MORE. AND MY SKIN FEELS REALLY DRY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE SAY. JUST THAT I FEEL VERY OVERWHELMED AT THE MOMENT. HOPEFULLY I WILL BE BETTER IN THE MORNING ........ WHICH I DOUBT IT MY FLARES USUALLY LAST ABOUT 3-4 DAYS. ..................... I FEEL SUNBURNED ALL OVER........AHHHH ................ MY HUSBAND AND HIS FAMILY ASKED ME WHY I LOOKED LIKE CRAP TODAY AND HOW WAS I FEELING................ I WAS TEMPTED TO GRAB SOME SPOONS LOL *SIGH* BUT I SAID NOTHING. WELL EVERYONE I GUESS THAT'S ALL....

LOVE ,
    SANDRA
    The boundaries which divide life from death
    are at best shadowy and vague.
    Who shall say where one ends,
    and the other begins?

Thanks

Hi Sandra,
    I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling good. I hope that you get to feeling better.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Gentle hugs - try to get some rest, and we'll hope it will pass quickly.
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Sandra, how are you doing today? Drop in and say hello if you are up to it. Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks

Sandra, hope you woke feeling better this morning. Hugs to you...

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

HI JODY WELL I WOKE UP BETTER BUT GOT BAD NEWS FROM THE EYE DR. IM REALLY SAD AT THE MOMENT AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT. HOW ARE YOU FEELING??
    The boundaries which divide life from death
    are at best shadowy and vague.
    Who shall say where one ends,
    and the other begins?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sandra;
    What was your news from the eye doctor? How are you feeling today? Better I hope!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!