LAST YR I WAS VERY ILL I HAD PNEUMONIA FOR FIVE MONTHS IN A ROW. MY PCP AT THE TIME KEPT GIVING ME ANTIBIOTICS AND COUGH MEDICINE. HE NEVER DONE ANY LABS OR XRAYS TO SEE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. WELL I FINALLY GOT TIRED OF BEING SICK AND I WENT TO SEE ANOTHER DR IN JANUARY OF THIS YR. SHE DID LABS XRAYS THE WORKS. WELL TWO WEEKS AFTER MY LABS WERE DONE SHE TOLD ME I NEEDED TO COME IN AGAIN SO I CAN GET MORE LABS DONE. SO I WENT AT THIS TIME MY PNEUMONIA WAS SOME WHAT UNDER CONTROLL THE XRAYS SHOWED PLEURISY. WELL I WENT BACK AND SHE SAT ME AND MOTHER DOWN AND TOLD ME I HAD LUPUS THE REASON SHE SENT ME FOR LABS TWICE WAS TO MAKE SURE. SHE THEN REFERRED ME TO A RHEUMETOLOGIST. WHICH TOOK FOUR MONTHS TO GET IN TO SEE. HE DID THE SAME LABS AGAIN (ANA PANEL). HE THEN PUT ME ON PLAQUENIL AND UP UNTIL A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO I STARTED FEELING MORE ILL MORE TIRED THE SWELLING IN MY HANDS GOT WORSE MY SLEEP PATTERN CHANGED FROM 8 HRS TO 2-3 HRS A NIGHT. THE WORSE THING NOW IS THAT MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT . I WENT BACK TO THE DR ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND HE TOOK ME OFF MY PLAQUENIL AND WANTS MY LABS RE DONE HE SAID MY LUPUS ISNT THAT BAD. I HAVE BEEN HAVING VERTIGO AND NUMBNESS IN MY FEET AND HANDS THEY GET COLD ALSO EVEN WHEN THE WEATHER IS WARM. IF MY LUPUS ISNT THAT BAD THEN WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY........ ANY THOUGHTS MAYBE SECOND OPINION???