Thread: Greetings from NEW MEXICO

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Greetings from NEW MEXICO

HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS SANDRA IM 25 YRS OLD I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH LUPUS IN JANUARY OF THIS YEAR. THINGS HAVE BEEN A LITTLE RUFF FOR ME THESE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS AND I HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED WITH ALOT OF THINGS. IM MARRIED I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. IM LOOKING TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS IF ANYONE IS ONLINE MESSAGE ME OK THANK YOU
    GODSPEED

Thanks

Hi Sandra...

Welcoming you with open arms...squeeze.

I did message, private message you....

Hugs..love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Default Thanks

Thank You for the Hug I am trying to get into my messages and it is saying i am not authorized are you having the same problem.... Well thank you for the welcome .... if i can't read the message i don't mind public its ok .... i just need someone to talk to

[/quote][/u]

Thanks

Humm, I am wondering if new members can't use the PM feature till after 5 posts..

L,,
    OLuwa

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

That's rather odd. You should be able to use the PM feature immediately Sandra. Let me look into this and see if I can figure out the problem.

Rob

Thanks

Hi Sandra,
    I welcomed you in the other post you made in this forum. I forgot to mention that I have SLE. Lupus and have had it for 44 years or there abouts. I will be 50 in December.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Sandra....

I answered your PM on your other blog, post site...

The PM is slow tonight, eh?

Hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Default Hello

Thank you Kathy well I will be going on a yr but i also feel that i have had it for a long time ...... and now with my drs doubts things just don't get any better the depression is killing me day after day and i just can't seem to tell anyone anything cause i feel like im a bother....... but once again thank you

Thanks

Hi Sandra,
    What type of eye problems were you having while on the Plaquenil?

I think that you should discuss with your doctor about perscribing a light anti-depresent drug to treat your depression. During my bouts of severe depression my doctor put me on Prozac and that helped a lot. You could also see about taking Ambien for sleep.

I think that you should also ask him to perscribe some type of NSAID's for the pain and inflamation.

I am also taking Imuran. I wonder if he would consider that for you as well.

I saw in one of your posts that a different doctor would be like 6 hours away and that would not be good to switch then. I hope that this doctor can give you some answers and put you on some medication that will help you. I definitely sounds like you are in a flare and hairloss or thinning is very common with Lupus. I have this problem as well. I just hope that you can get some help.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Default Re: Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SandraC1983
    Thank You for the Hug I am trying to get into my messages and it is saying i am not authorized are you having the same problem.... Well thank you for the welcome .... if i can't read the message i don't mind public its ok .... i just need someone to talk to

[/u][/quote]

Looks like it's working OK now. You should be fine to PM, but let me know if you have any more problems with it. Thanks.

Rob