Thread: About my beautiful grandson

Thanks

Default About my beautiful grandson

Hi all,
    Well Saturday night I got to have my little 5 month old grandson spend the night with me and my husband. He is such cute baby and a joy to be around. He laughs right out loud and he loves to play peek-a-boo. He is rolling all over the place and doing pretty good about sitting up. He is a happy baby. I hope that my daughter and her husband let him spend the night more often. I just wanted to share that I had a good weekend for a change other then the cold.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kathy;
    I am so happy that you were able to spend the night with you grandson. I am especially happy that it made for a very good day and night for you. When we are happy, it seems to lessen the severity of our symptoms a bit. I wish that there was a way that we could always be in a "Happy!". But, alas, reality says we can't. So, when we are able to have some happy moments, they are cherished so much more.
    I am sure that you will be able to spend many more nights with your precious grandson! You are truly blessed.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Saysusie,
    I am so happy that he gets to spend the night now. My daughter and her husband are very protective of Tyler and I am glad that they now feel comfortable with letting him spend the nights now every so often. I babysit him during the day while they work. My daughter was afraid that Tyler would get on her dad's nerves, but he didn't. Grandpa loved being around Tyler. They needed a break from the baby too. It was just great. I think that we do tend to feel better when we are happy. It is sad that this illness is the way that it is and yes we do have to cherish the happy times that comes our way. Maybe one day they will have a cure for the Lupus and all the other auto-immune nightmares out there. Thank you for your kind words.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:

Thanks

How cool that you got to keep your grandbaby overnight...I haven't gotten to do that yet, but I do keep her two times in the week.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

How exciting Kathy! I am so happy for you. Grandpa's can really act like they are the hard nosed ones, but don't they always tend to be the biggest softy pushovers? That's how my grandpa was. We all had him wrapped around our fingers. My dad is the same way with my kids and my brothers kids. He actually potty trained my daughter!! He whispered in her ear, pee in the potty for papaw. And she did. Has been ever since. Give him lots of kisses!!!
    live, love and laugh often.

Thanks

Hi sick n tired and Robyn,
    It is a joy to have little Tyler over night. I hope that you get to have granddaughter overnight soon too sick n tired. Tyler is a joy to be around. My daughter was worried that Tyler would get on his grandpa's but he didn't. Grandpa carried over him big time and enjoyed making Tyler laugh.

My husband was not really close to our children when they were little, because he had an ex-wife and two kids with her and well unfortunately he favored those two kids over the two we have. He is paying for that mistake big time. His kids by the ex don't call us or anything, because we are not rich. There mother only went after men with money unfortunately. She is vietnamese and that is the way those women are. My husband is now a lot closer to the kids we have together. I warned him about showing favoritism and well I guess he had to learn the hard way. Oh well.

Hugs,
    Kathy

Medications:

Thanks

Kathy, grandkids are the greatest, aren't they? Glad you're able to have him overnight - that's special.

Sick n Tired, how is your little sweetie? The picture is just too cute!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."