Thread: HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR FROM DOWN UNDER

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR FROM DOWN UNDER

St. James I intend to follow the Christmas wish advice which you gave to all the forum readers recently which was "to just sit back let others do the worrying and running around over the holiday period. I can do just that now as my wonderful daughter and her familie's Christmas gift to my husband and I was an unbelievable 14 day boat cruise to New Zealand to visit our new grand daughter who is already 7 months old. Also on Christmas Eve my rhuematologist said he intended to throw everything at me (this meant of course numerous blood and urine tests that afternoon for the umpteenth time)but he told me that this time he is determined to find the cause for my 8 month itch and the reason why I seem to be getting an allergic reaction to the Plaqunel and I am convinced that he will do it.I trust the year 2003 is kinder to you than the previous one with less down time. Keep well and a Happy New year to you all.

Thanks

Thanks a what a GREAT GIFT you wenjoy yourself....tell that doc to give you DIPROLENE CREAM OR GEKL for that leasion that wont;s stop itching and returning....the plaquenill is really a malaria drug and just masks the symtoms of LUPUS

GLAD you had a GREAT HOLIDAY

stjames

Thanks

Hi St.James, thanks for your recommendation re the creams but the problem is that the itch appears to be totally separate to any of the various rashes I get from time to time or the chronic hives which slowly appeared each day around 4pm and by the time I went to bed covered my chest arms and legs in a hot burning rash (they did not itch just very hot and burning )they wern't there during the day only started in the late afternoons they dissapeared after 3 1/2 months and have not returned for the past 3 - 4 weeks. I do not have any lesions at all unless the welts from the hives when they first start up is what you are referring to as lesions. I keep telling my doctors I have 3 separate problems an itch that has lasted non stop since April and is in no way associated with the hives and rashes as the itch continues when there are no rashes at all,then of course the lupus/rhuematoid arthritis. Various cortizone creams and antihistamine tablets (6 different brands) have not helped the itch at all.Hopefully these latest tests will have an answer to it so that when we go on our trip in February I won't embarrase my husband by scratching at the dinner table, apparently Feb/March is the best time to visit N.Z. Glad you are up and about. Jaycee