Thread: Its raining.....

Thanks

Default Its raining.....

.... :cry: I hurt so bad. Everything I own hurts. It hurts to walk to sit to type.

I wanna go home where there will be no pain.

K

Thanks

I know what you mean! I always loved watching the rain, but now rain seems an enemy..
    Sorry for my english...

Thanks

hugs k

That was me yesterday, today was not so bad. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Im glad that you were better today. I am so praying to feel better today. It is still raining tho so who knows. I am having to use the cane in the house now.

I say we stage a protest. No raining on my parade.

K

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

It always rains here, except for when it snows. It's a cold one here today. The small brook that runs out back is frozen over. Are you feeling any better this morning Kasey? You know, my father recently started to use a cane. He wouldn't even consider it for the longest time. In his usual style, he makes jokes about it. He says he needs it to fend off all of his female admirers. Anyway, I hope you are doing OK.

Rob

Thanks

ty rob, im typing one handed. holding an ice pack to my jaw. so no caps. the rain has stopped. it seems warmer than earlier in the week. i am hoping fo no more rain. does the rain affect you?
    im feeling yuck.

i really like my cane it gave me so much independence. now i am getting a walker with wheels on it.the cane just doesnt give me enuf stability anymore. something about four points of contact with the floor as opposed to just one.

the leaf sucker upper thing was out this morning loud at noisy at 7 30 sucking up leaves. in this town if you rake or blow your leaves to th street they come and collect them in the leaf vacuum cleaner/leaf sucker upper.

k

Thanks

FINALLY bright and sunny here....but we've had the rain/sleet/fog for a few days as well.

finally - a lower pain day!

NoodleMom, I bet you're going to love the walker. My SO has one of the "hugo" wheeled walkers with a seat built in - she's found that she has greater freedom now than she did with her cane, as she can stop and sit when she wants.

My gentle hugs to all of you - and may your day dawn bring, crisp and clear tomorrow.
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

hatlady We got some sun today too. Didnt last very long but it was here.
    The one Im getting has a seat on it also. I think I will like it. When I get tired or weak I can just sit.
    Glad you are feeling less pain today.

Kasey