Thread: Spring Cleaning In November

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Spring Cleaning In November

Too accommodate a new TV, my entire living room had to be rearranged. (Incidentally, to get the TV working was a nightmare in itself. Finally, a neighbor, got it set up and working.) This meant that all the knick-knacks in the buffet had to be taken out and put back in after it was moved to its new location. After having moved about a million things and putting them back into the buffet again, I knew I would be suffering for it. The next day my arms hurt so badly. I had to live on pain killers for the next few days. I can't even clean my house, or vacuum without suffering for it. I get so frustrated with this Lupus! Well, at least, the furniture is moved and the corner cabinet is now gone and recycled.

Thanks

DrinkofWtr

You forgot the most important part!!!!!!! To heck with vacuuming and house work.

You are too sore for that so just sit down and watch that new TV :lol:

Cleaning the house to accomadate the new TV has left you in a state that all you can do is watch tv :lol: Now that's funny.

Sorry you're hurting, how you feel better soon.

Where's the remote?
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Wow, it musta been cleaning day today. I slept in today (when I mean sleep in, I slept in til 830) I usually wake up earlier. I slept in because I worked 12 hrs the day before. I was beyond exhausted. Anyways, I ended up doing a load of laundry. While I waited for the clothes in the dryer, I vacuumed. Then after that, I decided to clean my bedroom and closet. Lots of clutter everywhere, needed a 'spring cleaning'... I was pooped to begin with but I did what I can. I shredded lots of junk mail, organized some paperwork, rearranged the closet to make more room, checked email, went to Target for some things (just wanted to get out of the house for a bit). When I got home I finished shredding more junkmail. I didnt completely finish everything, but I did what I can.

I took lots of breaks during the day. I think that's why I ended up getting lots of stuff done and Im not feeling too pooped out. I know it took me the entire day to clean, but its alright. I'm just happy that I got something done, instead of staying in bed all day.

Got to get to bed early tonight. After the Dancing with the Stars results show, I'm off to bed. Need to rest up because I got another 12 hr day at work tomorrow.

Sorry for the L O N G story...
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Thanks

you guys are good. It took me a week to clean one small room and I have given up on the other two. I f i told you how long my dishes have been in the sink... I am paying dearly for that week of cleaning. Glad to hear sombody is getting some work done. Hope you guys feel better soon. enjoy that new tv

Thanks

Hey Drink,

Are you feeling any better today?
    Oh look ... a cookie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dear Sits-In-The-Corner:

I am feeling better today, 13 November,even though I had to go to the dentist this morning for a check-up and to find out I need a partial denture. Thank God they didn't irritate my teeth and gums or I would be suffering for that too!

Drink of Wtr