Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Headaches and Yogurt

Thanks

rob, Im not sure what kind it is. But he certainly has a blast with it.

I have been up for a few hours. Woke up at 4:30 am. I didnt feel any head pain right away but I do now. HubbyMan made an appt. for me to see the doc this morning. He said we are not waiting anymore. I guess Im glad I sure hope that they can do something for me. Usually I can see the chiro and that knocks it out and away. Maybe?

lainy, Thank you. That was so kind of you to brighten my day. My boy is so sweet. Y-day as we were doing up some of the dishes he was talking about how ding dishes isnt fun. I agreed. He was so excited tho the night before to tell HubbyMan and his siblings that he did the dishes all by himself.

Hoping and praying I can get some relief today. Otherwise I may be just cranky enuf to chop it off.

Kasey

Thanks

Default Probiotics could be the culprit

I suffer from migraines and have found that the probiotics found in yogurt with active cultures can cause migraines. So can taking probiotic supplements.

Thanks

I suffer from migraines and have found that the probiotics found in yogurt with active cultures can cause migraines. So can taking probiotic supplements.