Thread: Hello form Lupo

Thanks

Default Hello form Lupo

Hi. I was diagnosed with Lupus (SLE) 2 months ago on my 18th (one heck of a present ain't it?). I'm on the hunt for any form of info that can help me with this Lupus.

Thanks

Hi Lupo,
    Welcome to thesite. This is a great site with really good folks that come in here and they have some really good information. I hope to get to know you more. Feel free to post and ask any question that you would like and I am sure someone will have an answer for you.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Hi Lupo..

Welcoming you with warm hugs. Happy Belated Birthday....indeed, Lupus, not a present one would want to open. I suspect you've had symptoms for a spell, eh?

You've come to the right place to hunt down info..Especially experience. Read about, do a search with the feature above....make friends..

Keep looking for your wellness..
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Welcome Lupo! You've found a wonderful site full of warm, friendly, informative people. Read and skim through the posts and replies in the many forums on this site.

I was officially diagnosed at the age of 30 (about 2 yrs ago) and I'm still learning new things about SLE lupus everyday from reading and posting up any questions that come to mind. There are so many people who share my experiences or have answers to my questions.

Hope you find this site helpful.

Keep posting up.
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome Lupo. Just wanted to add my welcome to those that you've already received!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!