Thread: Iloprost infusion

Thanks

Default Iloprost infusion

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has had an iloprost infusion before. My rhuemy suggested that I should consider having one to help with my circulation and raynauds symptoms. I got put off by him saying I will have to go to hospital for 5 days to get the infusion. I am on nifedipine at the moment but don't like the side effects, so maybe I should give it a go in order to stop the nifedipine.

Would love to know others experiences of having an iloprost infusion, and whether it was beneficial or not.

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Sprant,
    Welcome to the site. I have no idea about this type of infusion. Saysusie or Oluwa may know about this and have some answers for you. I just want to welcome you and hope that you will keep posting.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for your lovely welcome and reply. It's always helpful finding out others experiences when trying to make choices etc and meeting lovely people. So I am sure I'll be hanging round.

:lol:

Thanks

Hi Sprant,
    Good morning to you and I hope that you are doing ok today. I just got up a little bit ago and wantted to drop in and say hi.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

I am having a good day, because it is WARM. Yahoo I love days like these, makes everything so much easier.

How are you going today?