Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Blogging and blogs

Thanks

Default About Blogging and blogs

Hi all,
    I am wondering if this site could set up like blog sites for the members to set up blog pages. I have seen other sites that have this. Anyone have any thoughts about something like this?

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Kathy;
    Before our Beloved Administrator, Conrad, left the country to join the circus (Cirque de Soleil), he talked about putting blogs on the site. We've had several problems with the site that he has been working on slowly (as you've probably noticed, we cannot access the home page right now). He says that, once he's completed all of the improvements, the site will be awesome. I am hoping that the improvements will include the blogging that he mentioned before!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Saysusie,
    I think that that would be so cool too.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Are there anymore details on this? I would even be interested in helping. There are many other free sites like Wordpress were we can create a blog community.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks for bringing this up Kathy....what a wonderful idea! I hope it happens before year end!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie79 View Post
    Are there anymore details on this? I would even be interested in helping. There are many other free sites like Wordpress were we can create a blog community.
    Hi Maggie79....

We DO have a Blog section on this site. If you look at the top blue bar, on the left hand side.....after "User CP"...you will see "Blogs".

You can go in there and start your own Blog page. There are quite a few members that contribute there regularly.

In fact, I could have sworn I remembered dSunshine having a Blog. Don't you have one, girl??? I don't think you've had an entry in awhile....like since April or May.

You should check it out, Maggie......

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes we do have it....up there ....i have my blog in there.Is this what you meant? Or do you mean a blog for the 'outside world' ? x
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Ahhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhh wait a minute....this thread is old..look at the date.It was before this new site came into effect.

WE DO HAVE BLOGS NOW

Thought i was losing it then xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rastagirl View Post
    Hi Maggie79....

We DO have a Blog section on this site. If you look at the top blue bar, on the left hand side.....after "User CP"...you will see "Blogs".

You can go in there and start your own Blog page. There are quite a few members that contribute there regularly.

In fact, I could have sworn I remembered dSunshine having a Blog. Don't you have one, girl??? I don't think you've had an entry in awhile....like since April or May.

You should check it out, Maggie......

Lori
    BUSTED...Yes I do have blog entries but I thought she was meaning like a separate BLOG entry/diary on our page we can keep??? I dunno??? I guess I am confused as to what the original request or suggestion was but that is how I took it???
    Maybe I have had a FEW TOO MANY Cadillac Margaritas lately??? I gotta Blame it on the AAaaaaallllcohol!!! and Lupus!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi DSunshine,

Its ok,its an old post.On the old site we didnt have a blog page..we do now.Confused me a bit too..dont worry.How are you? Your arm healing nicely n you still having fun?xxxxxxxx