Thread: PLEASE VOTE TODAY!!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default PLEASE VOTE TODAY!!

Dear Members;
    We are in the midst of history with election 2008. This is an historical election for many reasons and we must not let our opportunity to participate in what will be a milestone in our history, pass! Please EVERYONE, go out and vote today.
    If you've already voted, please encourage everyone you know to vote!

Respectfully,
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Saysusie,
    Thank you for posting this. My husband and I voted as early voters. I hope that everyone votes.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Hi Saysusie,
    You're right, it is indeed a milestone, and such a close race. I am going to leave work early in order to vote. My hubby voted this morning and he was in line for 1 1/2 hours! We live in a very small community, so I was really shocked. I am hoping that in the middle of the afternoon, I will be able to get thru in a decent amount of time.
    May God Bless America
    Robyn
    live, love and laugh often.

Thanks

I have been so upset with myself for letting symptoms stop me from early voting. Today my boyfriend has volunteered to drive me so that I can do so today. I know the lines are gonna be outrageous so I guess I have to drug up before I go because lupus is not gonna get in my way today.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

The lines are a mile long at the polls here. Glad I voted early. Looks like voter turnout for this election could be the largest in the history of our country. Amazing, historic stuff.

Thanks

:usa Already voted! I waited til the end of the day to vote. Had been aching all day, but I forced myself out of the house to vote. Everyone needs to vote because it looks like a really close race. May the best man win!!! :usa

According to the news, the voter turnouts this year has skyrocketted. This election is historical and very important. There are numbers of people who havent voted in the past, will vote today.

I know who I want to win!!!
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Thanks

Did you see the story about the woman who went into labor while she was in line to vote? Her water broke, but she went into the polls and cast her vote before she went to the hospital. Now, THAT is a dedicated citizen! :lol:
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

No, I had not heard that. But that is a testament to how dedicated voters were in this historic election!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!