Hi Emily,
I would love to get ahold of 20/20 and Oprah and even CNN, but I don't know about how to go about it. I think that I may pitch this to Saysusie and Rob and see what we can come up with. It would be definitely something to seriously consider.

I do not want you to die from this illness and I sure hope that this Rheumatologist that you are going to see helps you and listens to you and starts you on medications. One of the top of the line medications is Plaquenil. Ask this doctor if they are willing to put you on it and see if it helps. Keep in mind though that Plaquenil takes up to 5 months to get the full benefit of the medication to be in your system. See if they will also put you on an NSAID for the inflamation. I hope that he orders a new MRI for your hips as well. I will keep you in my prayers and please post and let us know how your visit goes. I care very much about what is happening with you as no body should have to be sick and suffer.

Any questions you may have for me, please feel free to post or email me or private message me ok.

Hugs,
Kathy