Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I fell Again

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default I fell Again

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to tell everyone that I fell again. This time I fell out of bed in the middle of a bad dream. The next morning was I sore, especially my arms and neck. I apparently tried bracing myself with my arms. I woke up after the fall. Luckily, I still had pain meds. from the last fall, so I took them. Every time I fall, it is so hard to recuperate and my Dr. told me it can take two or more months to recover depending on the fall.

There is always something to keep you hopping!

Thanks

OMG DrinkofWtr

You poor thing! Are ya bruised badly?
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

How are you feeling today DrinkofWtr? Wow, musta been a bad nightmare. :shocked!: When was the last time you fell?
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am not bruised, but it aggrevated the fall I had about 6 weeks ago. I fell on the rug in my bedroom, so I didn't bruise on the outside. Suffice it to say, it was a bad dream!

Thanks

OOHHH, I hate nightmares. I have never fallen out of bed, but I have woke up crying and struggling to breathe.
    Are you feeling okay now? Or are you still stiff and sore?
    live, love and laugh often.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh My Drinkofwtr. I hope that you are feeling better! I've had some horrible nightmares where I've woken up screaming and trying to breath (as Coltsfan described). I've found myself clinging to the edge of my bed, so I guess that I was pretty close to falling out!

I hope that you feel better and, my gosh, I am sending you peaceful thoughts so that you may have peaceful dreams :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Oh dear, DrinkofWtr....that's not good. Sometimes medications can give you weird, intense dreams. I had them frequently when I was on a bit higher dose of prednisone. Maybe you need a couple of those body pillows, one on either side of you, to keep you from falling out...or to break your fall!

I hope you are sleeping well now...no more nightmares.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I seem to be sleeping better and having no more nightmares at the present time. Will see when they give me a different medication when I go to the Dr. on Nov. 18.

I was sore for a few weeks, but seem to be recovering now. Knock-on-wood and hope not to fall again.

Drink

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Knock on wood, pray to the heavens, cross our fingers and toes....please do not fall again! Let us know how your doctor's appointment goes!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

hey Drinkofwater,

I just read your post...I too have nightmares when I am on some of the meds the doc has me on. I saw that you went to the doc today(at least it is for the next 9 min.) How was your appt...are you on different meds, now?
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost