Thread: Went to the eye doc

Thanks

Default Went to the eye doc

I went today to the eye doc. They dialated my eyes. Said that everything looked good. Plaqunil and diabetes check. I have to go back in a month or so to have another test that they do for the plaquenil. They have to do it without the dialation and they want a baseline for next year.

Get this, he says to me, "You are a relatively healthy young woman" I about laughed in his face.

K

Thanks

Hi Noodlemom,
    I am glad that your eye test came out good. I don't blame you when you hear a doctor tell you that you are healthy especially when you don't feel healthy. This is what gets me about this illness, we look perfectly healthy, but yet we are't. It is frustrating to say the least.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.