Thread: website

Thanks

Default website

How come I can't get onto the wehavelupus.com website anymore? I can only get to the forum?
    live, love and laugh often.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I always go directly to the forum with a shortcut, so I would not have noticed this otherwise. Never seen that happen before. I'll let Conrad and Saysusie know ASAP. Thanks again Coltsfan.

Rob

Thanks

No problem Rob,
    I noticed it last week, just thought my son had changed a setting on my computer, but it does it on my work computer too.
    Thanks for looking into it for us.
    live, love and laugh often.

Thanks

Hi Coltsfan,
    I noticed the same thing, but then again I only go to the forum. Hmmm interesting.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Oh wow, it's been like this since last week, Hmmm. I just called my mother and asked her to pull up the site from her house, and she got the same thing too, so it's definitely not your computer. I sent a message to the boss/admin about it. They usually get these things sorted out pretty fast.

Thanks

I spoke to Conrad, and he's aware of the problem with the opening page of the site. He said that in the next 60 days, the site will get another "facelift", and it will have alot of new features as well. The opening page may stay offline for the time being, but the imporatnt part that directs new people to the forum will still be there. So, that's the situation for now. I'm curious about the new features. Sounds interesting. Anyway, thanks everyone.

Rob

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanx for the update Rob; I had noticed it some time ago, but figured it was all still part of the fix that Conrad was doing (I am still waiting to be able to submit articles).

I miss people being able to read the site dedication and Lauri's story...but that will all be back early next year. Can't wait!

Thank You for your diligence
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!