Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My feet are freezing

Thanks

Default My feet are freezing

and I cant get them warm. Socks, slippers wool socks. Nothing is working. It is not even really cold here yet.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Mine too, and it's not really cold here yet either. Warm water is the only thing that helps me. Soak your feet as long as you can in warm water. Dry them off well as that seems to keep the chills away for a bit. It's weird, but many times my feet get warmed up, and then they feel like they are burning up. Too hot. It's hard to understand. It's a neverending fight some days, you find a solution, and IT changes the rules.

Thanks

I miss the warmth of summer.

The skin on my legs is burning. I hate that. No amount of lotion helps.

My neck and shoulders are freezing no matter how I bundle up. Hot bath is the only answer.

Even my lips are cold. :P
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Same here. Hot soaks are all that works. Right now we only have a shower, no tub and it is killing me! I was going to my mom's for hot soaks but now that it is getting colder going outside defeats the purpous! As if that isnt bad enough we have a stone basement with stone flooring in the kitchen and bathroom! BRRRR. my poor feetsies. i throw 3 towels on the bathroom floor to buffer my feet from it and soak my feet or shower. Hubby turned up the water tank for me so the water stays hot longer to!
    I just want to dance in the rain and stand in the sun...

Thanks

Yep, me too...
    I've had very cold hands and feet since I was a child. My mother would try soaking them in warm water and swear that my feet chilled the water she soon as she put them in.
    As a teen I had to undergo physical therapy and surgery for sports related injuries_ Therapists and nusing could not understand how my feet could be so cold, they tried everything to warm them up.
    When I was married,(divorced now) my husband could not stand how cold my feet, hands, nose and fanny would be and would not let me near to snuggle, instead electric blankets and even electric socks_ but they would still be cold! Ahhh, but if they do warm up then they are too hot, too sweaty... which makes them cool off and the whole darn thing starts over again.

Thanks

My hands and feet are alway freezing. Its so weird I have to have a fan and the heat on or the air and lots of blankets. I hate it sometimes my upperback will freeze too. In fact one of my complaints for tomorrows appt is that once my toes ot really cold and now one of them has changed in color a little and the feeling in it is just not right

Thanks

Poor circulation of the blood is why the furthest points of our bodies get cold; feet, hands, butt.

The further away from the heart, the colder the body part. Hot baths or showers warm the blood up as well as the skin.

I my feet and hands always feel warmer after I do my work out. Over all I feel better. But I cant bust into my work out every time I feel my hands and feet going cold. :lol: I'd look like an idiot.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Biggest complaint from my husband. 'YOUR FEET ARE FREEZING!'
    And if always being cold isn't bad enough, my boss here at the office is always HOT, so I have to wear sweaters and jackets in the heat of summer because it is so cold in here, and they don't turn off the air when winter gets here.
    live, love and laugh often.

Thanks

He coltsfan,

Bring a perscription from your doctor for a small heater to be kept near your desk :lol:

And give it to your boss!
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Hey SITC,
    What an excellent idea. I think he would absolutely love that!!
    He is about a foot or so taller than I am. I am constantly telling him that the air must be a lot hotter up there, cause it is freezing down here.
    I heard once that men have more blood than women, that's why they aren't ever cold. Don't know if it's true or not.
    live, love and laugh often.