Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for diagnosis

Thanks

Welcome sara

I'm in limbo for a diagnosis.

You are right on the money about improving your health now. You will be able to handle thing better if you keep yourself in as top form as you can.

Remember not to over do it though :lol:

Glad you found us
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Thanks, I'll try and remember that - though I'm sure you know how it feels when on occassions you don't feel so bad so you try and squeeze in as much living as you can before you the inevitable crash! I guess I haven't been sick for long enough to have learnt my lesson yet :roll: Had a full day at work and off to Uni now to work on my MA - don't know how the heck I will drive myself home if the leg pains kick in hahaha guess I'll worry about that later :roll: Hope that's not a portrait of you in your profile pick or I'm extremelly worried what the future holds for me :lol:

Thanks

LOL sara,

Actually it is! Stupid medications make me froth at the mouth, but oh heck what's a girl to do! :lol:

And trust me...no matter how long you've been dealing with these issues you still cant resist to Seize the day when you're having a good one and push it a wee bit too far just cause the opportunity is there. :lol:
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Hey look I've been promoted from 'Newbie' to 'Not So Newbie' :lol: Don't know your name - can't keep thinking of you as frothy mouth - what do you like to be called?

Thanks

LOL

You can call me sits or susan, which ever strikes your fancy.

The pic is a character called Hammy from the movie over the hedge. He makes me smile.
    Oh look ... a cookie

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sara akhtar
    Hey look I've been promoted from 'Newbie' to 'Not So Newbie' :lol: Don't know your name - can't keep thinking of you as frothy mouth - what do you like to be called?
    Yes, you have been officially promoted to the rank of "Not So Newbie, 1st Class" with all the responsibilities, and priviledges the title carries.

Sharp Salute

BTW, it's good to see you not only participating in the serious stuff here, but also in the not so serious stuff too. A little laughter goes a long way!

Thanks

Yes I agree laughter is a good tonic. No doubt there will be some tears to come in the future but hey that's then and this is now. I believe in making the most of things - I feel so very sad when I read how poorly some people are feeling on here. I have had down days but I thank my lucky stars that I'm better off than lots of others. Hopefully when I have got to grips with this whole damn situation I will be able to be of some support to others just as you have been to me.

Well Susan and Rob I'm off to get my beauty sleep (don't want to end up looking like Susan's pic now do I?). Night night God bless. Chat again soon. xx

Thanks

*Holy Censor, Batman* where did that come from ???? did I do that???

Thanks

Oh my word - now I'm called Sea Monkey hahahaha what's happpening???? Help!!!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sara akhtar
    *Holy Censor, Batman* where did that come from ???? did I do that???
    Oh, that. That's the automated censor program that the site uses to screen out any "colorful" words. It will insert funny little phrases in place of various four letter words. Don't worry about it. We all trip the censor from time to time. And the funny titles you see under your name are automatic too. I posted my 400'th comment a couple of days ago, and now I'm a "Rabid Pitbull". The site owner and admin have a great sense of humor, and the titles are pretty funny.