Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eye twitching

Thanks

yep. It happens off and on, I have no idea why. It is annoying.

Thanks

Hi,

I am new here. Just thought I would let you know that I also have a terrible problem with my left eye twitching.

Bonnie
    WNY

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes only when im tired tho, my midle finger on my right hand is twitching as we speak lol funny old things we are lol x
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Add me to the list!!!!! I agree with everyone else, only when I am tired or stressed.........I am surprised they are not twitching more...........lol :angel:
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Yeah I get it too. It is really weird how you can see it in the mirror. It hasn't happened for a while and I hope it doesn't...
    Meds- Prednisone, plaquinel, carbatrol, lisinopril/htcz, citalopram, calcium, folic acid, flexeril, percocet prn

Blog Entries
    Thanks

well, i will add my name to this list.

strange, it is my left eye and it twitches, my eylids blink like crazy....all when i am tired etc.

since i was a teenager this has happened.

interesting that we all seem to be irritated by this.

share a smile today,

Thanks

Eye twitches are so much fun, ever tried to count how many times it twitches in a minute? No, me either, it's too annoying for that. Glad it's not just in my head, so to speak.
    Shelly
    SLE, Raynaud's, Fibro, DDD, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, and so on and on and on....
    Cymbalta, Paxil, Vicodin, Promethazine, Valium, Calcium, Zyrtec

Thanks

me too - i get it in left or right eye - again if i am very tried, flaring or going to flare, i asked my doc, he said he didnt know what it was - but it was condition related and that i wasnt anything to be concerned about! i also asked the eye clinic and they didnt know either - but i guess it wont hurt us -apart from our pride - cos i get really embrassed around other people when i get it, cos i look abit werid i think!!!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

My sister introduced me to a couple of her co-workers the other day, and I was having one of these strange eyelid twitching things happening. I met the ladies she works with, said bye to everyone, and headed home. That night sis calls me and says that her friends thought I was such a nice young man, but asked if I was always such a flirt. I guess they thought I was winking at them. Too funny. Sis explained it to them, and they laughed. Lupus can be funny some days. Of course, If I can have this happen with a lady who is single and more my age, it wouldn't be a bad thing!

Thanks

Rob......you little devil! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!! I needed that giggle today!

Quote Originally Posted by rob
    My sister introduced me to a couple of her co-workers the other day, and I was having one of these strange eyelid twitching things happening. I met the ladies she works with, said bye to everyone, and headed home. That night sis calls me and says that her friends thought I was such a nice young man, but asked if I was always such a flirt. I guess they thought I was winking at them. Too funny. Sis explained it to them, and they laughed. Lupus can be funny some days. Of course, If I can have this happen with a lady who is single and more my age, it wouldn't be a bad thing!
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram