Thread: Know anything about this medication?

Thanks

Default Know anything about this medication?

Hi friends. Hope you all are well. I think of you often, even if I don't post frequently. Just a question...

Has anyone been prescribed 6 MP or mercaptapurine? ( I may have spelled this incorrectly.)

I believe this is a steroid-sparing agent, in the family of chemo drugs. This has been suggested as a possible treatment for some of my SLE-related ailments. I don't like what I'm reading about it. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks for your replies. I'm wishing you well.

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks

Hi Jana...

I don't have experience with this drug so all I can provide you with is what I will find doing a research on the Internet, which you have done already, eh? Or would you like to me to search....I don't mind...

I also wanted to let you know I read your post, and wanted to wish you wellness, Jana. Hugs....

Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Oluwa -

Thanks so much for your kind reply. I've done some research....ugh! You are so sweet to offer to assist with the research, but I don't think I'll impose upon you today. I've read enough to cure what ails me without taking this nasty drug! Hope you are feeling well.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.