Thread: Live Chats Reproductive Health & Lupus @www. lupus.org

Thanks

Default Live Chats Reproductive Health & Lupus @www. lupus.org

Submit a question: http://www.lupus.org/newsite/pages/submit_question.html

Live Chats
    Reproductive Health & Lupus
    Guest Speaker: Dr. Bonnie Bermas
    October 8, 2008 - 3:00 p.m. Eastern
    The Lupus Foundation of America is proud to present live moderated chats, featuring the nation's leading experts in lupus. This is your opportunity to ask a question and learn more about lupus from thought leaders in a number of medical disciplines associated with lupus.

The LFA welcomes Dr. Bonnie Bermas, Associate Rheumatologist, Robert Breck Brigham Arthritis Center Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School. After attending Princeton University, Dr. Bonnie L. Bermas received her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York where she was elected to the alpha omega alpha honor society. Following the completion of her internship and residency in internal medicine at the Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, she pursued fellowship training in rheumatology at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland.

Since 1993, Dr. Bermas has been an attending rheumatologist at the Robert Breck Brigham Arthritis Center. She has a special interest in the treatment of rheumatic diseased during pregnancy, the Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome, and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. She has educational material on these subjects and is recognized as a regional expert in these areas.

In 2005, Dr. Bermas was named the clinical director of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Antiphospholipid Syndrome Center. Recently, she was awarded a clinical innovation grant from the Brigham and Women’s Hospital to improve the delivery of care and educational endeavors for patients treated in the SLE center.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa;
    Thanx for the information. I put it on my calendar so I wouldn't forget...but, I'll have to put it in my phone also because I know I'll forget!

I think I got an e-mail about this also. But, I'm glad that you posted it here!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!