Thread: Hi there!

Thanks

Default Hi there!

I am using my horse's name: Ginger (but I call her "Kat"). I am an avid equestrian (it's a LOT easier to RIDE than for me to WALK since I've had Lupus for <sigh> 35 yrs or so; since a teenager). My name is :roll: Kathleen.

Not much to say; I am too tired today. Which is why I googled: "Lupus Support Groups" and ended up here. Hi, again!

Ummmm............does anyone happen to know how to UN-register, UN-sign up or just plain say: "I QUIT LUPUS! I've paid my dues!"?

Thanks

Hi Kathleen and welcome.

Glad you found us

Understand you're being tired. There's lots of information on this site. When you feel up to it have a look around.

I'm 48 yrs old. I've had symptoms since I was 19. Lupus runs in my family, both my mother and my sister were diagnosed.

What can I say, I have an idiot for a doctor.

I'm sure the others will be along to welcome you soon
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Hi Kathleen...

Welcome you with open arms...and looking for support you Googled and clicked the right link, to us...

Chat up, share, ask, read about...lots to read, of experience, of people, their charm, their pain, their wit..all words to learn by and enjoy....

My body too has been running amok for years being 47...today I want it to stop. Tomorrow I will pick up where my spirits left off and resume the life of my norm with Lupus...

Enjoy this day as much as you can. Be well.
    Hugs,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.