Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pretty in Pink...

Thanks

There you are....Monica..

I wish your Mum-in-law well..prayers for her and all of you. Illnesses are hard on everyone.

And school too..your platter is over flowing. I long to go to school...soon I hope, soon. My head feels too full of cotton, no room to absorb anymore.

Airhead, Pinhead...that is me. Light and floating or too small to fit anything more...

Is this your last semester? You will do well...you have the spirit to excel, to do well and to be well.

Take a bit of you time, so you can start on a full tank....replenish. The Spoon Theory...and kick the STATS butt instead of the other way around...

Lovely to read you PIP and it is wonderful to know you are doing well....keep well.

Hugs,
    Love,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Rastagirl and Oluwa,

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Yes, things are kind of tough on my husband right now so do please lift him up as well.

I have been feeling really overhelmed at times these last couple of weeks. I remember when I could juggle at that I have now and breeze through but now, not so much. But I also remember the time when I couldn't do any of what I am doing now and that's what keeps me going.

This is my last semester and if I could takle this demon STATS, I will be victorious. Oluwa, I'm with you with the cotton brain, it's just not coming to me like it used to. I am currently seeking a tutor so this stuff can make sense to me, I mean the most simplistic terms they can nugget it to. That's how desperate I am.

I really do miss chatting with everyone on a regular basis but I often think of my cyber family and whisper a soft prayer that GOD meet any need each of you have at that time and I will continue to do so.

Thanks

Gentle hugs to ya Pretti in Pink

You are never far from our thoughts and our prayers.

You have alot of inner strength and determination.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

PIP...

I, we miss you too. Lifting all of you in prayer.

I too remember when I could juggle, spin the plates and do the hula hoop all at the same time.

I have confidence in you that you will victorious...you have the hunger, the will and a tudor. Viola..it will all click.

When my mind is pickled, in a fog...it is hard to compute sentences, extract their meaning. My comprehensive skills go out the window just in everyday life..like reading an email. LOL, me furthering my education. I daydream about returning..and it isn't off my list yet.

If able, take a bit of time for you. A little rest, deposits of energy will help it to become clearer...

Monica, I applaud you, admire you for accomplishing so much..hugs.

Thank you for your prayers...

Be well...keep well.
    Love,
    Oluwa

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Ah wow,

Thinking of ya n sending gentle hugs.

Love
    Angel.xxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pretti in Pink;
    We miss you also and I am sending you soft prayers that will hold both you and your husband up. We are wishing only the best for you :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi PIP...

Wondering how goes life...

Your mom-in-law? How is she?

School...STATS..being victorious?

Sending you hugs....love...and in my prayers you and your's are...

Thinking of you...
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

PIP, just doing a little 'browsing' and read about your challenges. So much for you to handle. It's so hard to feel your health limitations when you have such important things going on in your life. How is your mom-in-law doing? And a Stats course?? Yikes.....that's a bear for everyone, I hear. You will get through it....you can see the light at the end of that tunnel now. Hugs and prayers to you, PIP. I don't 'visit' as much as I used to, but I think often so many of my old friends, like you, and appreciate how much you care of everyone.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."