Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty in Pink...

Thanks

Default Pretty in Pink...

Hey you, Monica.

I think of you often and wonder how IT has been to you. Without words of woe I hope it has been kind to you...you never really say.

I think you are such a wonderful kind loving soul. You move through the forums, with such soft kind words of care and support for all.

I want you to know I think you are great and giving. I really do. I hope you believe that of yourself too...

It's Friday....Happy Day..squeeze.

Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Hi Oluwa,

I am doing well, how are you? I often think of you as well and whisper a prayer for you and your health. You, too, are such a great inspiration to all that when you are not here your absence causes such a void. i still think you should do a call in radio show or "Ask Oluwa" blog, hey maybe that could be a new forum :?:

Thanks for thinking of me and reaching out.

Thanks

Oh, you are too funny and too kind...Pretti Monica

I do think of you often...to me, I feel you as a kind, old soul. Not literally old, but wise before your years. Easy, mellow through your words, through your support for everyone.....

I do hope life is all good for you despite your illness...and that your illness has taken a back seat...

Enjoy the night..hugs.
    Love,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Hey Oluwa,

How's it going? I have often been referred to as being an "old soul" and I always accept it as a compliment so thanks. I have been working some extra hours this semester to try and dig us out of the hole with me being out of work for so long. I have been feeling pretty good but some days I feel it more than others, but I just press thru and know when to take it easy so I am grateful to GOD for my health right now. I have some doctor appts tomorrow, the routine nephrologist and rheumi, prayerfully all is well.

So enough about me, how are things going on your end? I continue to lift up your name in my prayers and will do so.

Thanks

Hi you, Pretti..

October is the month for all of us traipsing to doctors appointments, it seems. I have a few myself. Eye, Rhuemba and Pear. Thursday, Friday and Monday respectively.

Me...in the forefront...just scratching. My skin in areas is beginning to feel like leather. Actually, dry from all the creams, itching....and rubbing. Finally recovered to my normal pains from weekend gardening. It use to take one day, now it is taking three to four.

My world is getting so small..scared dull, boring because of the pain that follows. Swimming was so nice this summer. I already long for those weightless, no strain swims...ah. I am planning to ride my bike for exercise next. Probably will start tomorrow evening. I may just ace wrap my knees for added protection, I have one that would just like to go for the ride instead of pedaling.

Here's to no news, good news at your appointments, at mine. In my prayers you are too...

Night, night, Monica.
    Love,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Hey, Monica...

Thinking about you, wondering how you are....

Keeping well I hope..Miss you.

Love..hugs.
    OLuwa

Thanks

Hi Oluwa,

Thanks for thinking about me. I have been doing well. I'm just working and trying to complete my Masters this semester but this STATS class is really kicking my butt. I remember in undergrad it was hard but at least I felt like I was making progress but I just don't have the snap that I used to and I can really feel it. I don't want to quit because this is all I need.

My mother in law has also been ill and has been in and out of the hospital, she is in ICU now with multiple organ failure. We are being prayerful and remaining hopeful.

I often peek in and read the post but sometimes don't have much to offer or just have time to read and see how everyone's doing.

How are things on your end?

Thanks

Hugssss Pink!

Good to see ya!

Sorry to read about your mother inlaw, will say a prayer for her comfort and health.

Glad to know you still pop in to read.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Thanks SITC

Thanks

Hi Pretty in Pink....

I just wanted to say hi, as well. I miss reading your posts, but know you'll be back when things calm down in your life.

Sorry about your Mother-in-Law, I'll say a prayer too. It's got to be tough on your husband so I'll say one for him too.

While I'm at it.....I'll throw one in for your STATS class.

No need for a reply....

Take care of yourself.

Fondly,

Lori :P