Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Financial Programs

I need financial with the $800.00 drug called Cellcept. Help!!! :shock:

Please advise! Thanks

Katrina

Thanks

Hi Katrina...

From my understanding Social Services may have a supplement program to assist with the prescription cost despite having a copay while being on disability...are you on disability compensation?

Some hospitals have charity programs that one can apply for.

Or ask your pharmacist..pharmacy if they are aware of any assistance programs...

Try this link... http://www.rxassist.org/ or...

http://dch.georgia.gov/00/channel_ti...195545,00.html or...

this number and ask about an assistant pharmacy program, Georgia Department of Community Health at 404-656-4496 ..or...

Georgia Partnership for Caring Foundation...Non profit prescription assistance program at 1-800-982-GPC-4723 or 678-578-2920.

Hope this leads you to some assistance...

Hugs.
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oluwa For This Useful Post:

riverlaken (05-12-2011)

Thanks

Default Free Prescription Medications Where and How To Geth Them

Hi Katrina,

Just checking to see if you were able to get the Cellcept paid for. If not, check out a book called "Free (or almost free) Prescription Medications" by David Johnson from your local library.

Roche has a patient program-the catch is you can't have insurance that covers prescription costs or be on Medicaid. The doctor's office must call for an enrollment form. The phone number is: 800-285-4484 between 9am-4pm eastern time. You will have to provide financial and insurance information to your doctor's office prior to the call. They supply 90 days at a time and meds are mailed to dr's office directly. Your doctor's DEA # must be on the application, attach the prescription, sign the application and mail it to Roche Medical Needs Program, 340 Kingland Street, Nutley, NJ, 08220-0199.

Please keep us updated on how you are doing. I am keeping you in my prayers.

God Bless,

Faith 8)