Thread: I feel sad today.

Thanks

Default I feel sad today.

On saturday just gone i went out in to the garden and cut the grass with a strimer just to tidy things up, since then my coller bones shoulders elbows bottom of my arms middle of my back and bottom of my legs are killing me.I cant feel the tops of my fingers which is abit of a bugga at the best of times.
    But today i feel really quiet sad things are catching up with me i had a op on the 6 of sep for teeth extractions 7of them awaiting more blood test results and awaiting to see if i have cervical cancer.
    And with all that going on me and my husband are in the process of moving everything out are house to decorate and finish it off to then sell up clear all debts before he is made bankrupt.
    My husband is a self employed builder by trade but this year the weather has been so bad in the uk hes not been able to work.
    Sometimes it justseems that nothing will get any better any time soon.

Sorry for being a missy moo just needed to get that off my chest.

Thanks

I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon. Wish I had better words for you. I will keep you in my thoughts...
    I just want to dance in the rain and stand in the sun...

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Cherie;
    You need never apologize for needing to vent and/or just needing to let the tears flow. You are facing quite a bit right now and added to those stressors is your illness, which seems to be in a flare right now. Doing yard work in the sun was probably the impetus to your aches and pains. Sometimes, we just have to avoid the sun entirely!
    I do hope that you are able to sell your house for a good price in order to get your bills paid down. That will resolve a lot of the stress that you are dealing with.
    Many of us have been dealing with the "C" possibility. Actually, for me, it turned out to be a reality. But, here I am.....after surgery and treatment...here I am! So, please do not let yourself fell hopeless about this. We are here to help you, support you and to give you comfort when you need it. I hope that you begin to feel better soon and remember, you can always come to us to vent your feelings.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Cherie,

You don't need to apologize for talking about your problems. Most people without Lupus or any other chronic disease would be stressed out with all that is going on in your life right now. Add Lupus to the mix, and it can go from bad to worse. I know what you mean about feeling "quiet sad". I get that way too, usually when my flares, pain, and life problems in general become overwhelming. I get quiet, and I think about all that is happening, and I ask why, but there never is an answer. It gets really bad at night. All the hurt and fear seem to become even more at 2 AM when I can't sleep.

But, I try to tell myself that I still have good days ahead of me. I try to have things to look forward to, even if they are just simple little things. Sooner or later, you will have a good day, and another and another. They may be interrupted by a bad day, but they are there just waiting for you. I really, really hope that your tests for cancer are negative. Hang in there the best way you can for now, and don't be afraid to talk.

Rob
    P.S. What is a "missy moo"? :lol:

Thanks

Gentle hugs to ya cherie

I'm so sorry you these stresses to deal with. Feel free to moo your face off. We all take our turns at it and it does help to vent them even if there's not much to be done about it.

The housing market is fickle everywhere right now. So many folks are being affected by it.

The main thing to remember is to take care of yourself and your hubby. Hold on to each other.

We're hear to listen and will keep you and your hubby in our thoughts.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words its is so nice to now there are people out there who really do care.
    I do feel a little better today for having a vent to i ound out last night my sister is having all the tests to so fingers crossed for her to.
    The houseing market is really bad here we have lost something like 12percent on the average house here and yes your very right there is a hell of alot of people suffering because of this.

To rob,
    a missy moo is a girl that is down in the dumps lol.