Thread: Hello out there...

Thanks

Default Hello out there...

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been on the site for some time. Things have been super crazy around here. We got custody of my step-son, Gavin and school started which has proved to be a challenge but we are getting through it. I've also had lots of other "stuff" happen but don't feel well enough to go into it right now. Just wanted to let you know that I finally have a hearing date for SSI, Oct. 10th!! Yipee!!! I really hope I get it, my hope is in Jehovah, always! He knows what we need and man do we need this, especially now that we have our son living with us.

Anyway, I gotta go, getting over a stomach bug and heading for a really bad flare, oh joy of joys.

I hope you are all doing well, take care,

onpointe
    "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of a dream." Willy Wonka

Thanks

Hi, Onpointe. Congratulations on the custody battle...I know that meant a lot to you. Kids (adolescent boys!!!) are such a challenge, but worth all the time and effort. I hope your flu bug doesn't lay you too low. Take good care of yourself - rest up!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

ONPOINTE!!!
    So glad to hear from you. We've been gone for a while also (the site was down, came up, went down again), so we are all just getting back into the groove of things.
    I'm happy to hear that you did finally get custody of your stepson! I hope that all goes better from this point.
    I'm sorry that you are not feeling well, but so happy to hear from you. Welcome home!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Onpointe,

It's so good to see you back! I'm glad the custody dispute has been resolved. Good luck with your hearing for SSI, I hope it goes your way.

Thanks

Hugsss Onpointe!

Glad you found your way back...oh the joys of school, gee golly gosh wonder where that flue bug came from :lol:

Hope you are over it soon. Congrats on the big bouncing bundle of joy :lol: . Hope you all can move foreward now and start to settle.

Gee come to think of it...most of my flares happen AFTER a stressful event. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Oh look ... a cookie