Thread: Note to self...

Thanks

Default Note to self...

When you are on the floor (working you all I was painting :P ) and someone offers to help you to your feet...refuse.

Hubby offered me a hand up and it didn't go well :shock:

I used my knees the wrong way and now I'm a hurting unit...poor guy he was just trying to offer me a hand and now he feels badly.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh SITC; Feels like if it ain't one thing it's another huh? I hope he didn't feel too badly and I hope that your current pain doesn't last!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Ouch! Bless his heart.....but ouch. It's quite a 'ballet' isn't it, getting up from the floor? Here's hoping the pain doesn't last too long, SITC.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Hey you, SITC..Susan...

Susan, no knees..we use to call our Moomoo (grandma) No Knees. Hers didn't work. How are yours today?

And, hey...I've been wanting to say thank you, Susan for always being there, being here for everyone...ensuring no one goes unnoticed, left out...welcoming everyone, every new one. Thank you Sits in the Corner

And...for always making me laugh out loud with humor...stories. I still chuckle at Oh, look...a cookie. It just hits my tickle spot...especially when I was gone for a spell recently and your post was one of the first ones I saw. I knew I was at home, my Lupie family home...

Head hugs,
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

:BIG:

You are always a bright spot in my day. You have the kindest heart and are always willing to go the extra distance to get people information.

I'm glad you're back to posting and I hope you are feeling better day by day.

My knees are so so. I'm still working out and they aren't screaming at me. But they are still tender from my misadventure. So I watch my step.

I'm off on vaction untill Oct 7th. We have friends coming from germany for a visit. They said they are coming to eat our food and drink our booze :lol:

They are lovely people.

Trying not to over do, but I want the house spick and span before they arrive, but it would also be nice to be able to walk once they get here.

How are you feeling these days? Have you had your second doctor's opinion yet?
    Oh look ... a cookie