Thread: I think its working!!

Thanks

Default I think its working!!

I thought I posted here somewhere about my doc putting me on Steroids but cant find it. Sooooo Im starting a new one.

I have been on the tapering down Steroid Pak now for one week. I am on day 2 of 2 a day.
    I am dealing with some very stressful things within my family and this morning I was so that I needed to do something physical to get it out. I thought Im going to go kick the ball a couple of times in the back yard.

I kicked that soccerball all over the yard, chased our puppy down who had gotten loose and raked a few leaves even. Although I think that I hurt my self raking
    A week ago I couldnt even get out of bed.

Kasey

Thanks

8)

sounds like fun in the sun NoodleMom! Glad it has given you energy and helping you get through.

Hope the stress abates soon, and that the puppy enjoyed the run. A happy puppy is worth a lot

But leave the raking to someone else!
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

Yeah, I have to agree with you on that. Both knees and one ankle, my shoulder and arm hurt tonight. But I am feeling good. This pain cuz I know why it is here Im okay with. However I do hope its gone tomorrow.

And No no more raking.

Kasey