Thread: About Tramadol and Acetamenaphine

Thanks

Default About Tramadol and Acetamenaphine

I am wondering if there are others on here that have to take this medication for pain from the arthritis associated with the Lupus? I am wondering if they are having problems with constipation from it?

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

I am on Tramadol for my never ending shoulder injury and I have no problems at all with it. I have been on it for like a month.

Thanks

Hi Jen,
    Thank you for answering. I am getting use to the medication and it is helping a lot with the pain from the arthritis. I don't seem to be having a problem with the constipation now from it. I was just wondering about it is all, because this is the first time that I have been put on Tramadol. I am glad that it is helping me in the pain department in my knees and back.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:

Thanks

Hello

I've been taking tramadol for a few years now and no problems with constipation most of the time.

Thanks

I just started taking tramadol and I love it I still feel the pain but it doesnt nag at me like usual. Also since I started it I have noticed an improvement in my relationship with my daughter. I can listen to her and play with her without snapping as quickly as I did and my patience is returning. I cant say anything for constipation because Im like that for about six day a week. I just love how this pill makes me feel and I am trying to make sure it doesnt become addictive.

Thanks

Hi all,
    Well the Tramadol is working great for me now. I have been on it for a week and it is really helping with the pain in my back and knees and legs. I hope that I don't get addicted to it, but I am not going to worry about that at this time. I just know that it helps a lot.

Hugs,
    Kathy

Medications:

Thanks

Hi Kathy,

I believe Tramadol is non-narcotic. That is why a lot of doctors prescribe it for long term, unlike Vicodin or Percocet. I have been on and off Percocet since July now for my shoulder and my doctor will get hesitant about prescribing the Percocet (which I do not blame him then he sees my shoulder and gives me them) but with Tramadol he is fine. My friend was on Tramadol for about a year or so and no addiction. I hope that helps to ease your mind a bit.

Thanks

Hi Jen,
    Yes this does help as I dislike Narcotics and try to avoid taking if if at all possible. The Tramadol does help out a lot.

Hugs,
    Kathy

Medications: