Thread: About Oluwa

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Default About Oluwa

Hi everyone, we're back!

First of all, many thanks Admin, for getting the site back on track. We all appreciate this place, and your devotion to keeping it alive.

Many of you are concerned about Oluwa, who is usually a constant, and inspirational presence here. I spoke to her a few days ago, and she is dealing with some new health issues. I'll let her get into the specifics at a time and place of her choosing.

She is as feisty as ever, and strong, but I would ask everyone to keep her in your thoughts, and prayers.

It's good to have WHL back, and see many familiar names. Kinda like coming home again.

Rob

Thanks

Hi Rob,
    I hope that Oluwa is ok. I am also dealing with problems with my sinuses big time. I guess the Sjogrens is causing me major sinus issues right now. How are you doing? I will keep Oluwa in my prayers and hope to hear from her soon.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Thanks for the update, Rob. Good to be back, and read posts from everyone. We all miss Oluwa, and respect her need to absent herself until she's ready to join us again. I'll keep her in my prayers. I'm very glad she's stayed connected to you.

Hope you're doing OK, Rob.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Thanks for the update Rob....she's in my thoughts and prayers! She's missed....
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

Here I am...in one piece. Mentally and physically whole

Just too sweet you guys are...head hugs for all. Thank you for thinking of me...know I thought of you often.

I posted a bit of dribble on me at "I go something like this..."

When my Mum returns to the UK on Monday, I will read and post properly...can't wait to read about you.

Hugs.
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

HUGS Oluwa :B-fly:

I'm so glad to see your font on the board...I'm also glad to see the board!

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to bring it back.

I look forward to catching up with you all.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Hi Oluwa!
    Great to see that you are back! I finally got onto this BB and answered your shout out to me, and then you disappeared.
    I hope to hear from you when you are feeling a lot better.
    Marla