Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good to be Back! Can we have a Roll Call? Check-in Please?

Thanks

Default Good to be Back! Can we have a Roll Call? Check-in Please?

Hi everyone -
    So glad the site is back up....I thougt Id give it a shot, and here it is!!

I havent read any posts yet, but I thought it would be a good idea if everyone could check in? Even just quickly if they could? I know right before the site went down no one had heard from Oluwa? Anyone heard from her yet?

I hope everyone is doing well. I am not, unfortunately, but I dont want to start this thread complaining!! Ill catch you all up later...

Love Lauri
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Thanks

glad ur back, i hope you feel better soon, whats goin on with u? im glad this site is back, i was checkin everyday!

Thanks

Hi, Lauri....hi all....glad WHL is back up. We've had a lot of server 'hiccups' this past year. Hope this is the last of 'em for a while. I haven't read any posts yet, but am anxious to hear how all are doing. Will catch up later.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Yay!! we're back.
    Things have been quite rough for me. I have been in a flare for so long now. I went to the doctor yesterday, she put me on a tapering down Steroid Pak. I will be on them for about a month. I am scheduled to see the rheumy on the 24th. The steroids are making my blood sugar sky rocket so I am adding more and more insulin.
    I am thinking that my pain is becoming more tolerable. The exhaustion is what I am fighting with now. That and the fact that I am having trouble breathing. I dont know if my high blood sugars are affecting my asthma like symptoms. I have to use my inhaler so much because I cough so hard that gag and throw up.
    I am a smoker. I know that is not helping this or my being winded all the time. Tomorrow I am going to start using my nic patches so I can cut back. I smoke about a pack a day. Its hard tho because when I am not having all trouble I enjoy my smokes. :roll: But I need to give my poor lungs a break.

I have really missed the boards. I am so cut off from anyone when they go down. Thank you for working so hard on this site admin. I am wondering does anyone have email contact with others here? I am afraid to ask but would anyone be willing to share emails with me. If you tink I should post this elsewhere please let me know.

Kasey

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mnjodette
    We've had a lot of server 'hiccups' this past year. Hope this is the last of 'em for a while.
    I sure hope so too!

Thanks

Hi all,
    I am glad that the site is finally back up again.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Hey guys,

Glad to be back, hope IKE doesn't knock out our power but if you don't hear from me for a bit, that's probably it so please keep all of us in this region in your prayers. They are thinking he will head this way tonight.

Thanks

I am so glad this site is back up . I have missed all of you guys and your wonderful advice. Now I can get back to complaining to the only people who know what I am talking about! I had so many questions while the site was down unfortunately I have forgotten most of them nice to know that when it comes back to me I can just jump on the computer and ask away.

Thanks

I'be been out of town for a couple days, so hadn't had a chance to check. SOOO glad to see we're back!

Missed everyone - and looking forward to catching up on posts.

I've been doing OK, a bit of a high-pain time for me, a bit more than usual. Hmmm, we're ALL having some symptoms it seems. Might it be lack of community? :?: After all, we haven't had each other to lean on for a couple weeks (seemed like FOREVER!) When we're all together we are so much stronger.

Thanks Beloved Admin, for getting us back together. And thanks SaySusie for giving us this community!
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Finally, Saysusie checking in. Been down with a pretty bad spell and out of it for a while. But, I'm back and so happy Conrad has us up and running again!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!