Thread: Glad this site is up again!

Thanks

Default Glad this site is up again!

Hey all,
    I've been trying to get here every day and just getting the message "site not found". What a relief to find it tonight. I'm still wondering about Oluwa. Does anyone know anything about her yet?
    I'm chugging along with a lot of pain. The osteonecrosis that the doc found in my knee is still giving me fits. School has begun again, and I'm using my "little old lady" rolling walker to navigate the halls filled with teenagers. At least the darned thing is handy in class, since it has a built-in seat. I can sit on it to talk to the kids!
    I hope that everyone comes back soon!
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi all,
    We had the two outages back to back and I feel just awful about it.

Just wanted you to know that both of them were due to me not being on top of things. As most of you know I moved to China this year and it has been a slow process for me to get all my finances in order while over here.

The first outage was due to me not getting money to my hosting company on time, and the second one was because I forgot to keep current with my domain registrations.

Both are taken care of now and I don't anticipate any future problems.

I just didn't want you guys to think we were "hacked" or that the site would be going down all the time. It IS normal for sites to have some downtime, but usually just if a server crashes - and our servers have been fine.

WeHaveLupus has been around since 2001 - and isn't going anywhere. It's here for you guys.

Thanks

Oh Great! So nice to have the forum back. Don't worry ADMIN, So appreciate your honesty and ......well.....thank goodness we're not all perfect. Hope you're having a good time in China.

I'm going on a 2 week holiday to Chinea at the end of Sept. I've never been to the East and I'm really looking forward to it.

Welcome Back Everyone.

Marla, I'm sorry to hear your knee problems have continued and that you're still in pain. It is brave and wonderful of you to soldier on with your teaching. I hope you find some relief soon.

I'm waiting for an appointment with a neurologist and I'm really hoping to get it before my holiday. Will be in touch.

All the best
    ColleenT

Thanks

yay! i hope everyone is doing ok! can we have a role-call?

Thanks

Yay!! I too was stalking the site. :lol:

Glad we are back.

K

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I run a lot of websites (several hundred) but WHL is the one site that's very personal to me because of Saysuzie.

I think most of you have been severely cheated in life for not having met her in the real world. She is quite fantastic.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you admin for letting us know what has been going on and why the site has been down. We appreciate it.

Thanks

Thank you, Admin, for telling us what happened. That's really good to know. It's also good to know that things are settling down for you. I check out your website from time to time and read the latest about Cirque. So exciting!

Thanks for getting us back up again. (I'm sure you're right about Saysusie...she's pretty fantastic even in the cyber world!)

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."