Thread: I fell again...

Thanks

Default I fell again...

I fell this morning and hurt myself. I was stepping off the bottom step onto the grass. Didnt know there was a dip or a hole and yea I fell in it. Hurt my right ankle and my left hip. What a klutz.

It frustrates me cuz its the first day that I am on my own for the whole day and what do I do practically first thing?

Kasey

Thanks

Hi Kasey,
    I am sorry to hear that you have fallen. I hope that you get over it pretty fast and that you are not hurt to badly. I hate falling down and seem to do that a lot lately myself. I just hope that you get better.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Awwww hugs Kasey

How are ya feeling now? Hope there wasn't any serious damage?

Thanks

I'll be okay. Ankle is stiff and a little pain in the hip. That should work itself out. I am planning a trip to the city tomorrow with HubbyMan and my 8y/o son. I need to get there before he starts working next week. I have some schooling supplies I need. Hope that it doesnt wear e out I have t go t the elementary schools open house. My 11y/o sons school.

Im tired of being tired. and hurting and tired.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I'll tell you Kasey, I can really sympathize. When I saw the topic title "I fell again", I thought it was my old topic of the same name being bumped up to the top for some reason! I'm sorry this happened to you. It happens to me so much that one of my friends made a gag "bouncy suit and helmet" for me to protect myself. I can loan it to you if you want
    Hope you are OK.

Thanks

I really seem to do the same thing a couple of months ago i fell down the stairs had a bruise from shoulder to wrist ive had dizzy moments and cracked my head of the toliet seat or door frames allways wen my husband isent here.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I sympathize with you noodle-mom. I am sorry that you fell. I am recovering from the spill I took, and it isn't any fun. My doctor told me to
    RICE (rest, ice, compression, and elevation) of the affected area.

Thanks

Thank you. I am doing better. The steroids have helped. I havent fallen again and my walk now consists of walking 60 steps around my backyard, Leave off the patio walk down past the shed, along the back fence, turn by the tree and head up to the back steps. 60 paces. Not a walk in the park, but not walkin the plank either. Good exercise,

K