Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm soooooooo sleepy....

Thanks

Default I'm soooooooo sleepy....

I'm soooooooo tired I actually dreamed about how tired I am.

Now aint that just sad. I feel like a lead brick. On that note...gonna go lay down. Hugs all it's good to have the site up and running...hugs.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Hey SITC -
    Sorry your suffering from the fatigue...its unbearable sometimes, isnt it? I have had ridiculous fatigue these past few weeks...I actully feel like Im getting sick (like normal-people sick). But, I wake up, have coffe, do a couple of little things (SOME days) and then Im ready to go back to sleep by noon. I sleep for a while, stay up a bit, and then its back to sleep again....its horrible...I feel so bad for my son...I have done NOTHING with him this summer...
    Sorry to highjack your post, SITC!! I just caught myself!! Im sending warm "awake" thoughts your way...
    Love Lauri
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Get some sleep SITC. Take it anyway you can get it. I get so sleepy sometimes, yet I can't seem to get any real sleep. It's just short little tasty samples of bliss, followed by a rude wakeup.

Thanks

:lol: I hear ya Lauri

Most people have a cup of coffee and they start perking up and are ready to start their day...like you I could drink the pot and go back to bed.

Hugs Rob

That's what happens. I'm so tired I dream about being tired but I'm sort of awake so not really getting a good sleep.

Then of course having a cat that thinks I NEED to get up to feed him at 4:30 EVERY morning doesn't help.

Hope you are getting a good sleep tonight.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Default tired

HI SITC, I am a newbie, and boy I thought I was just being lazy. I have 3 children, 18, 14, & 6. They all just stare at me like I am dying. Which sometimes I feel like that. I could sleep sometimes 22 hrs a day and not think about it. I am getting TIRED OF BEING TIRED.. ya know?

Thanks

Hi Sitc,
    I sure hear where you are coming from. I am having a hard time today with the fatigue. I have been sick all weekend with a headache and joint pain etc. I have to babysit my grandson today and boy it is rough big time. I hope that you get to feeling better and I hope that I get to feeling better.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Kathy I understand. I have been feeling bad the last few weeks. I got rid of my daughter last week and I shoud have picked her up yesterday. I am just too tired and sick to deal with a kid and schoolwork right now.

Thanks

SITC,

Im in the same boat. Been feeling sluggish since friday. Having one of those headaches that last a few days. :cry: My body's been dragging all weekend.

Caffeine, whether it be coffee or tea, never works for me. :morning: I always have my hazelnut coffee every morning, and I still seem to catch myself yawning afterwards, throughout the entire day.

I wake up @6am to get ready for work. Come home @7pm (long days at work MWF) Sometimes Im too tired to eat, and by 9ish, I ready for bed. :sleeping: Then the next day, Im totally exhausted, always an effort to get out of bed.

If I didnt have to go to work, Id probably be like a bear and hibernate all day and night under the covers.
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Thanks

Hubby wonders why I dont come sit on the couch and watch tv with him. If I sit that long I'd be sound asleep and get nothing done.

The other night I did plop down on the couch with him...yep I was sound alseep with in minutes....didn't even feel it coming on, just zZZZzz.

With dreaded winter approaching I'll get even worse. I think I was a bear in my past life, soon as the sun goes down, my body temp drops and I want my pillow and blanky.

I usually have one cup of coffee in the morning. I'm up at 4:30 a.m. Hubby and I work out for 1/2 hour and have some breakfast. He showers while I make lunches, then he heads off to work and shower and head off to work.

I fold up and go to bed at 10 p.m. We work out so early because hubby has long days and usually falls asleep as soon as he finishes supper.

Coffee doesn't seem to have much affect on me other that the first mouthful I do love that first sip.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Oh my.......I am reading thru this post.....yes....finally...some one understands what "being tired" really feels like. I think that I've been tired for so long, that I've forgotten what "good" feels like. lol Thanks you all......it's nice to know that you are not alone.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. (George Bernard Shaw)