Thread: Trying to catch up with my life

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Trying to catch up with my life

I have been feeling lately like my life is spinning out of control. Lots of personal problems. Things I can't even discuss on the forum. Thanks for all of your support. I don't know what I would do without all of you.

Thanks

Hi DrinkofWtr,

I may not know you well enough to say this but I felt I needed to respond to your post. I find that people who have a chronic illness find ways to fight and push their way through the toughest of treatments and the worst of pain. You are so much stronger than you will ever know.

May it all turn out good for you.
    Mela

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I have quite a few days where I feel like my life is spinning out of control too. I get overwhelmed easily, and my constant brain fog makes many of my simple daily activities a chore that exhausts me terribly. I forget so much, and screw up so much, that I feel like I'm going backwards. I know how you feel DrinkofWtr. You are not alone.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Drinkofwater:
    I can't say it any better than Rob has described it. We all can empathize with what you are going through and we all are here to support you.
    It gets very hard, too often, to take this disease along with all of the crap that life throws at us! The best that we can do is to be there for anyone and everyone who needs our help! We are here for you. Huggs

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

group cyber hug - we're here for each other.

My life spins wildly out of control at times too - I just want to curl up in my recliner, snuggle under my afghan and mutter....

Please know we're offering support for all you are facing now, and we're your friends here - always.
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

I imagine a pole of energy running through my body and then I center it to the center of the earth. I take deep slow breaths as I do this. I do a lot of list when I can remember what to write to describe what I want to do. I pray a lot. I let myself cry when I am alone and remember that I am "tough" and will pull up my boot straps and just wade through it. JUST BREATHE. Sometimes I hold my newborn and cry when I am alone as I know it is cathartic to release all the tension. Life is so unpredictible. It is also amazing as the most simple things can fill ourselves with warmth. I try to keep a "grateful" journal. I go to my toolbox of self-help methods when I am feeling overwhelmed. I hope this helps. Things will get better.
    Let your cup spilleth over.

Thanks

Bear hugs DrinkofWtr

Hang in there. When things are spinning out of control, take a good look and choose some things to let go off. The stuff you can't do anything about anyway. And just let a higher power (fate of God) take care of those.

Deal with the things you can do something about and know that we are routing for you.

Sometimes the only think I can control is my breathing...so I just keep breathing
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

*HUGS* Drinkofwtr. Hang in there, things will get better.