Thread: Well now I know....

Thanks

Default Well now I know....

Last night we had an emergency with our youngest son. It was very traumatic for both him and us. He is fine now. We are pushing fluids as a result. However due to the stress of the evening I forgot to take my bedtime meds. Alot of my pain meds are in that dose. I also for got my insulin. I woke this morning to extreme pain. Took my meds and insulin. An hour later HubbyMan gave me the bedtime pain meds also. I am still in tremendous pain . If I ever entertained the idea to skip my meds just to see if I could go without.....that thought is totally gone out of my head. FTR I never entertained that idea but now I know.

K

Thanks

I hear ya NoodleMom

Sometimes I get tempted too. But I had to stop my arthrotec for a while and :shock: that didn't go well.

So how about we both be good and just take our meds and be kind to ourself.

I'm glad things have worked out for your little manchild. Tell the hubbyman to nag you a bit more :lol:
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Oh sits you got me LOLing.

I tried to wash a few dishes today and got nagged to sit down and not do a thing. Do you know how hard it is to sit and not do a thing when you see so much that needs doin? Oh well I have learned my lesson be in bed all day now for two days. Didnt even go over to the new house. HubbyMan said that he found me asleep with my computer on my lap twice today.

Think its time for another nap.

Kasey