Thread: Hello!

Thanks

Default Hello!

HI! I am new here. I am 36 and have had Lupus for 20 yrs. I also have Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Disc Disease, Peripheral Neuropathy, Celiac Disease, and chronic pain and problems in my neck, back, and sacrum due to injury. I am glad to have found this Forum and look forward to getting to know you all better. It is very late and I need to try to get some sleep but I wanted to introduce myself really quick before signing off for the night. I will post a little bit more about myself later when I can type without falling asleep. LOL! Anyway, it's nice to be here!
    :B-fly: ~JEN~

Thanks

Hi Jen

Welcome to the site! I'm sure the other's will be along shortly to welcome you as well.

Wow you have a full plate. As do alot of the members of this board. We all have multiple issues. I guess that's part of the package with lupus.

Looking forward to getting to know you as well
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Hi Jen,
    Welcome to the site. My name is Kathy and I also have Lupus and have had it basically all my life from what my Rhuematologist believes. I also have Periferal Neuropathy and they say it is due to Pernicious Anemia. I have Sjogrens Syndrome and Celiacs as well. I basically have a lot of the AI's. You will see in my signature. I think that this is a great place and there are a lot of good folks that are very knowledgeable that come here and they have a wealth of information. I am glad that you found this site.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Hey Jen -
    Welcome to the site...it truly is the best lupus site around. The people here are very compassionate and very knowledgable.
    Yes, it seems we all have a myriad of issues...I have many you have listed as well...
    You will be happy you found us..hope to hear from you soon!
    Lauri
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Jen;
    Welcome to our family. I am truly glad that you are here and that you are able to join us on your laptop (I read that in one of your other posts :lol: )
    We are, indeed, a family here and we have become quite global. Even so, no one is neglected and there are nothing but caring people here. We look forward to getting to know you also.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!