Thread: Please pray for me

Thanks

Default Please pray for me

I am feeling so sad right now. Sad,apathetic,bewildered and depressed. I hurt so bad most of the time. Things I used to be able to do I cant now. And when I do seem to have less pain I invariably overdo it and then am quickly back into excruciating pain.Brain fog is really difficult. I hate looking like I am stupid. I will be talking and just totally loose what I was talking about.

Icannot push thru as there is no thru. I need to learn to pace myself. I need to learn how to live with this disease, this new season in my life.

I am so that this Faith forum is here. Prayer works. Can I ask you to pray for me?

Blessings, Kasey

Thanks

NoodleMom,

You've found comfort and fellowship, as you've found our site. We're all here for each other, caring, comforting, praying together. I'd like you to take a look at cranbrycloud's (I think I'm spelling her name right) post - here's the link, it is up in the "Laurie's Lounge" area.

http://www.wehavelupus.com/message-b...pic.php?t=3541

Our lives are a journey, there is a way through. It may not be easy, but with the warmth of friendship and the support across the miles, we can get there together. This new season in your life will result in new gifts - right now you can't find them, but you will in time.

And know that we're all here for you - and for each other.

gentle hugs of welcome, dear!

Thanks

Noodlemom,

You are already doing one of the very best things that you can do for yourself and that is reach out for help and ask for prayer. Just the recognition that THIS takes someone bigger than us, GOD, to get through is a step in the healing process.

You will be in my prayers.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

In times of trouble and you don't know what to do.... then pray. You cannot heal and fight your battles, that is left to the Lord to handle. Stressing is something we all do naturally, but we have to remember who is in charge. Sometimes if i cant pray, I just hold my bible and lay down, or cry myself to sleep. Also remember you still have 1 thing to be happy about. God Blocked it!!! you are still in Gods plan, he has you here for a purpose and he faught for you to be here, he also endured pain.

You are very strong because you are still here, He is always with you my dear, and may he continue to bless you and your loved one!
    "Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."