Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just needing to vent on symptoms.

Thanks

Default Just needing to vent on symptoms.

Horrible day. The jaw pain's still here, stronger though. Left foot feels like it will explode from pain one minute, then barable the next. Feels as if just bones, and lots of pressure pain on top. Want to puke, can't eat. Haven't eaten today, food not appeling at all. Nasty headache, sore and so tired. Couldn't sleep,even with new meds. Tossed all night and couldn't get comfy. My eyes hurt so much. One minute vision a little blurry, next fine. Even my teeth and hair hurt. So much at once to deal with, along with 3 kids and hubby and house to clean and food to cook. Feel as if I could sleep standing up, light headed too. Every time I go see doc, they just want to give more steroid packets. No help there, except making my blood sugar go up :roll: . Just what I need too.

Thanks for listening, feels better to gripe about it for a moment to someone. Without the roled eyes behind your back, you know?
    Cheryl

Thanks

Also forgot to add painful wrist, shoulders and upper arms. Grinding knee caps with sharp pains to boot. What a day :roll: . I sure hope tomorrow's better.
    Cheryl

Thanks

Hi Cheryl,
    I'm sending you hugs. I'm sorry you are having such a rough day. I also have terrible jaw pain and I know how horrible it can be! I hope tomorrow will be better for you!
    Hugs,
    Kimmy

Thanks

Cheryl ,

Sorry you're having a rough go at it right now, I'm sending some healing power you way....... Can you feel it? Not yet, okay, let me try again, just a little stronger this time........ Any better?

Thanks

Thanks Kimmy and Pretti in Pink. I recieved your hugs and ealing power sweet ladies. Got my butterfly net nearby, nabbed it real quick :lol: . This family of good support friends is always a help. Thanks for listening without the rolling, not again eyes.

How is eveyone else today? Thinking of everyone .
    Cheryl

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cheryl;
    Thank you for thinking of everyone today :lol: Here at WeHaveLupus, you will never get the "not again" rolling eyes, you will never get judgmental responses and you will always find people who genuinely care!!

We are all glad that you are here :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thanks Saysusie. I think of everyone here a lot. Everyone has become my little family who really does care and understand. I feel helpful too just literally knowing the pain we all share. Around me everyone seems to show concern for only short peiod of time, or just to my face. I hear them say "didn't she say that all last week, can't still be a problem". Or when I had the shingles, "she only has a couple little bumps, can't be painful. so why say it hurts if there's nothing there to see". My fav: "how come she limps only sometimes, not all the time. probably faking it too". Everyone forgets I have very keen hearing, was born that way. It really hurts when they don't understand and say that. When some family is ill and keep complaing, they look at me and say "its real, you can see it". I'm not asking for pity, just understanding. Please have patience, it just takes me longer these days to do things and this is why.

That's why I love it hear. No one cares if you complain, even if repeatedly. We understand all to well. If we want to scream because we're mad, there's someone saying "vent, let it out". Not "oh please :roll: ". I have been a little depressed hating this body I know have. Then I think of the people here and there pain, and think that maybe I have it to be that understanding ear. That's what keeps me going at times. That, you guys and my kids need a mother to care for them. Sorry ops: , emotional day. Needed help, and no one did. Took Oluwa's advice and left the chores for another day (I'm a neat freak).

Little better now. Cooked myself some homemade creamy parmesan noodles and made a coconut cake. The smell of the food got my tummy growling (love to cook, theraputic). When kids went to bed, I grabbed my mp3 player and went for a long slow walk by myself for 40 minutes. Then came home and soaked in tub to ease the pain. Then lil miss woke, but was calmer and able to handle it easier than normal.

Love to hear what everyone does to unwind. Maybe give each other a fresh idea.

My relax:
    reading
    walking
    swimming
    hot soak in tub
    music and close eyes invisioning images
    cooking or baking

How about you?
    Cheryl

Thanks

Default no rolling eyes

cheryl_v , rolling eyes, doubtful looks, irritating questions, get them mostly when I go to a new doctor but i just take a page out of the old book and picture them all in their underwear, the high wasted kind. I wrote a poem about lupus and it was published in a poem book, anyway my kids and husband had it made into a plaque in which we keep on our wall at home. For all those who don't understand.
    The Big L
    You snuck upon me ever so slowly.
    Beyond belief my life changed so wholly.
    Not knowing who or what to expect,
    I searched tor answers and got neglect.
    Maybe it was lack of knowledge or people who didn't care,
    but life for me just wasn't there.
    The lonliness started with the first light of the sun,
    hidden away to avoid the gun.
    Emotions are high, pain is great,
    life has so completely changed since you came through my gate.
    The face of lupus comes and goes,
    but the effects on our lives will always show.

I entered this into a poetry contest, not so much to win, but to bring awareness to a disease that is really coming to life out there and yet dr and all alike are ignorant to it. Didn't win, but it got published in the poetry book. Anyway I found that I wasn't alone either. The internet is a wonderful thing. Good luck with the ignorant and remember there is a family that does understand and does care. Hope you get some relief. And as far as complaining, you go girl, you have the right. bunker

Thanks

Hi Cheryl,
    I am sorry to hear that you are still having the pain in your jaw. I hope that you can get some relief from that and soon. Are you seeing a Rheumatologist? Is the pain in your foot starting like in the arch near towards the heel and up through the top of the foot? I am wondering as this is what happened with my right foot a while back. It was terrible as I could hardly walk on it and yes it felt like it was going to explode. I went to see my Rhuematologist about it and he told me that the tendon in the bottem of my foot was inflamed and he called it Plantars Fasceitis. He gave me a steroid shot into the heel and that really helped a lot.

I like that poem from Bunker, it is so right and on the point.

I hope that you get to feeling better Cheryl.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

aww cheryl i hope you feel better soon. i say that jaw pain has to be the worst. it affects the ear, the mouth, chewing can be difficult...are you able to eat? affects the head with head pain....ooohhhhweee. does ice to it help?
    soft gentle hugs sweetie

Kasey