Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair loss

Thanks

Yea I also have massive hair loss. Ive started out with long straight hair. Then it started thinning when I was diagnosed to I stopped getting relaxers when I was 15 and I completly changed textures. Now it was really soft and got curly whenever I wet it. As soon as I started taking chemo about 5 months ago, my hair has been thinning sooooo much. Now Im am 20 years old and have to go to school and to work with a wig on. It doesnt bother me much but i desperatly want my own hair back. i miss it so much...... plus its just way to hot for wigs right now lol. Sometimes it makes me so upset when i see other people walking around with there hair downand I wish that could be me again.... I kno it will eventually grow back but for now its jus very depressing.

Thanks

Kimmyb45,

Hang in there, it will come back eventually. I had long hair for 25 years, and kept losing more and more. I finally just had it cut into a bob and I love it. I also use the Nioxin shampoo and scalp moisturizer which helps prevent hairloss.

My heart goes out to you.

Faith

Thanks

I use Nixon as well, it really helps. My hair is all over everything and it makes my brother so mad. It gets stuck to everyone's feet and everything else. Actually at christmas time last year I wrapped my presents for my friends and my hair got caught in the tape. It was funny.
    But yeah, the Nixon really works. My hair is pretty much back to normal but I still lose it everywhere too, but no one would ever know because it grows back just as fast.