Thread: feeling better

Thanks

Default feeling better

I was off yesterday and out of communication with all, my little one was still sick Turns out a bought with pneumonia. A little antibiotics and she is on the mend. My older one also got the bad but "short" flu the I and DH got on the weekend, so I took the day to make sure everyone else was feeling better - and low and behold, I feel great today Amazing how one day off helps!

Funny story to share with you all....So it is 9:15AM yesterday and knock knock on my door...since I am never home at that time during the week I thought it odd. I am in makeup and hair done but still in my SHORT robe with nada on underneath. Oh well, gotta answer the door. Knife in hand ( I was cutting apples for my little one) I answer the door and a VERY HOT MAN was standing on my doorstep. (Good time to be all made up in next than nothing - married or not I can appreciate the finer things in life!)He was from hydro ( I do like a man working man "in uniform!) and they were cutting my power for a few hours - Bugger, I have two sick kids and now no way to play movies to entertain them - of all the days. He was funny too - noticed my knife and the kids and he says - "You are not going to be happy about this, but I need to cut your power for a few hours." I am like "now? cant you wait a few hours, like until tomorrow?"

Oh well, instead of watching TV, I sat in the window with the kids and we watch the men in the buckets working on the power poles! :lol:

Cheers, Batch007
    Life is a highway, remember, you choose your direction.

Thanks

Sounds like you enjoyed the reality TV...

Keep well..hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

You made lemonade from those lemons....good for you, Batch007!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cute story :lol: I'm sure the kids enjoyed spending the time with you much more than watching TV!! Small blessings come in strange packages.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Yes, we did have fun trying to guess when the power would return and just cuddling - always good for the soul

Batch007
    Life is a highway, remember, you choose your direction.