Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we post pics of the face rash?

Thanks

Default Can we post pics of the face rash?

Just wondering if it is ok to post pics? just to get some opinions?

Thanks

I tried to put a picture on here but since I am new to the site, I have to wait 7 days and have 10 ligitimate posts from what the message said. Maybe someone can come along and help with this. Good luck.

Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'd be interested in this too and would be more than willing to compare the horrible pictures from when I first showed the facial rash that I have ~s~
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Thanks

oh ok, I need a couple more posts then

I took some pics this morning after a shower, that is when the rash is most pronounced. I have feel pretty fatigued lately and foggy.

I think it is from that 30 minutes in the sun a couple weeks ago :roll:

Having the breakouts on my left temple under my hairline again also.

that is where my hair is thinning.
    :x

Thanks

Hi

I am wondering if you have been tested for Discoid lupus or have you been diagnosed with SLE. I know I am one of the ones that hung in limbo for years and years before they finally diagnosed SLE. What was weird is that I did not get the Malar Rash until right before I was diagnosed. I am also RO pos, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it I would like to see the pictures. Hopefully you will be able to post them. God Bless

Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

no official diagnosis yet just many symptoms. I have a negative ANA thus far...but the local lupus chapter here says that is not a for sure answer.

I have fibromyalgia...and have had photosensitivity for years....

The other day I had this weird mottled look on my arms and hands when I was in an air conditioned gym.

I have broken out in hives from air conditioning before also...but that has been a while.

Thanks

just tried to post the pic, can't yet

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry guys, I know it is hard to wait in order to post pictures. But, it is one of the safeguards that Conrad put up (after a horrible experience with x-rated photos being posted) in order to protect our site. :?

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

this is also on my forehead...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Is that rash lumpy luvpinkpeeps? It looks a little like the butterfly rash (no sure what the correct name is for that) although I don't know why it would be on your forehead.

I first got my rash after getting really badly sunburned.. it was the start of all my problems. Mine's appears on both cheeks and my forehead.. looks like I have some form of plague! ~l~

Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).