Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Susique and death in the family

Thanks

Default Susique and death in the family

Hey all,

Susique asked me to log on and tell you than she will not be able to be on for a while. She got a call that her father died today...she is probably already in Mississippi or on a plane. She said she needed to tie up some loose ends and when she is recovered she will try to get back on.

She expressed her concern that none of you worry about her....those who are Christians, she asked for you to pray .

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news and will be sending my thoughts in her direction until we hear from her again. ~leaves a pile of comforting hugs for her and all her family~
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

If you hear from her, please tell her that she is in my heart and in my prayers. Tell her to take all of the time that she needs and we will be here for her when she is ready to return.
    Thank you so much for letting us know because, yes, I would have worried about her if I did not see her posts.
    Give her my sincerest sympathies and love.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Please send her my heartfelt condolences as well. I understand the pain of losing a father - and how difficult this next period of time will be.

She is in my thoughts and prayers.
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

Susique, I'm praying for you and all of your family. My God bless you all and give you comfort during your time of need. :angel:
    Blessings & Hugs

Thanks

Ah, Suzique, I'm sending tender hugs and wishes to you. You and your loved ones will be in my prayers. I lost my dad in 2002 and I miss him every day. He would wrap me in a bear hug and say "Hello, Daughter" in his deep voice. Miss hearing that.... Do take care....we'll be happy to have you back when you feel up to it.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Thanks SITC for informing us. Please let her know that the prayers have already been started and I pray for you as well.

Thanks

God bless you Susique, I to understand the loss of a father. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks Karen for letting us know, your a good friend.
    Cheryl

Thanks

In my heart and in my prayers, Suzique...

Head hugs,
    Oluwa

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Tell Suzique she is in our thoughts, and in many peoples prayers. That sounds just like her to want us to not worry about her. I'm going to worry about her anyway. Let her know we are thinking of her Karen.